Drown

^ I don't know about you, but that's what I imagine Abu Hurairah's friends like. Just a sneak peek, they'll be playing a huge part in Abu Hurairah's life.😉Well.... I think!🤔

Safoora POV:

I sat in class, drumming my fingers on my desk impatiently while staring at the clock praying time would go faster. I was waiting for Ms. Anderson to make her presence in the class so I could get over with today's lesson as soon as possible. Why didn't teachers get detention for coming late?

"That's new. I see you came early?" Ophelia grinned widely, slumping down next to me. Ophelia reminded me of Hawa, unlike me she always ended up stumbling in class hastily in the last few minutes because of her crazy siblings who drove her nuts.

"Yup. Can you believe it, I miraculously woke up half an hour before class time?" I chuckled, "You?"

"The same old, I had to help get my baby brothers in their clothes and drop them off to school." She groaned.

"What's taking Ms. Anderson so long? I want to get over with this class and go home." I whined, planting my head on my desk.

"You do realize, we just came to school right?" Ophelia giggled, raising her eyebrows. "And you are already restless to go home?"

"Yup,"

"Typical Safoora," She shook her head lightly.

"May I have the seat?" A familiar voice interrupted.

 Getting startled, I looked up immediately and frowned. "What do you want Hurairah?" 

"To sit beside you, what else?" Abu Hurairah smirked mischeviously, "Ophelia I want this seat."

Ophelia looked at me uneasily and I shook my head vigorously, "No please Ophelia, don't get up. Don't you dare!"

"Yes, I demand you to get up." Abu Hurairah glared coldly, his voice demanding with authority.

"Sorry Safoora, I don't want to get in trouble with the Scorpions." Ophelia apologized before getting up from her seat. As usual Abu Hurairah and his friends who called themselves 'The Scorpions' were famous and they got whatever they wanted because of their high status and scornful attitude.

"Why Hurairah? Why do you have to sit beside me?" I cried, planting my face on my desk harshly while Abu Hurairah plopped himself beside me with boredom, ignoring my rants.

"Duh... to drive you nuts." He said with an obvious tone, keeping his face straight. "What does it look like?"

"Go to your beloved Paxton, your first love, your BFF." I groaned, pulling my hood up wearily.

"Eww, Paxton loves irritating us but I love annoying you specifically." He pulled my hood down. Wow, he did mean it when he said he 'loves annoying' me.

"Why was I cursed?" I wailed, pulling my hood back up harshly.

"We are both cursed, we just gotta accept it." Abu Hurairah muttered expressionlessly, "Now to get to the point... did you do my homework?"

"Yeah,"

"Can I see it?"

"Nope."

"Why not?" He raised his eyebrows, looking down at my planted face on the desk.

"I'll give it to you later."

"Fine,"

Finally, Ms. Anderson walked in and looked at all of us one by one. "Hello students, today we will be taking up yesterday's assignments that I assigned you all. I hope you did your work!"