With you, every day seems brighter.

This was an idea by Tottally_Weird   I don't know whether you meant this to be a one-shot or a book but I thought I'd start with a one-shot, after this  I'm going to work on it feathers part two. ( THIS TOTALLY WASN'T SITTING IN MY DRAFTS SHUSH)

Lately, you have been receiving gifts from a rather cute werewolf boy from your college. You had befriended him in a class you shared.  Smiling you looked at the adorable little trinkets and roses. For some reason, it didn't click in your head that the boy had a huge crush on you, let's just say you were dense. Currently, you were on your dorm room bed admiring the sweet offerings as your roommate teased you senselessly. 

The boy was fairly short and had a lot of feminine features, he had pretty honey eyes that just made you melt. His fluffy auburn hair had some peachy orange fringe. He had black painted claws and you nearly died whenever his ears drooped when he got a problem wrong. He constantly wore sweaters and had a small bundle of animal keychains attached to his bag.  Snapping you out of your fan girl-ish thoughts your friend poked your face a couple of times before laughing. 

You walked into your morning class exhausted, you stayed up writing a paper for one of your other classes. However, your mood lightened when you saw him, his tail noticeably wagged once you got closer and took a seat next to him. He smiled at you before placing his chin in the palm of his hand. "Did you like the gifts?" you nodded and made small talk before the lecture began. After class though he just ran out, concerned and very confused that you call out for him. 

"Ollie! wait! please slow down!" You shouted out trying desperately to catch up to the incredibly fast boy. He turned his head just enough for you to see tears swelling in his eyes. You felt your heartache as you ran over embracing the boy in your arms. "what happened? Ollie, why are you crying?" you whispered to him and he bashfully looked away. Fiddling with his sleeves he looked at you anxiously.

"am I doing it wrong?" he asked. You looked at him confused, he sighed and cupped your face with his hand. " Isn't this how you court someone?" he looked into your eyes longingly before placing a small peck on your lips. You imeaditly turned red as he pulled away. 

He let go of you and ran off, leaving you in the middle of the hall bright ready and rebooting like an old computer. You didn't know how long you were out of it, before you knew it you were at the front courtyard sitting at the foutain. Did Ollie mean it? you looked at your shoes holding your head in your hands. If anyone walked by they would have thought you were upset, but no you were just focased trying to determine if the adorable boy had meant the kiss or not.

"Y/n...can I talk to you?" 

with that you sprung up, now staring at the boy in question intensly you furrow your brows and step closer. He squeaked and turned his head away to make sure he couldnt see your exspression. "I'm sorry about earlier its just that I've liked you for awhile and..." 

you cut him off, your lips smashed into his, he kissed back after a few seconds of shock and after what felt like forever the two of you pulled away. " I like you too Ollie."

ITS SO FUCKING SHORT BUT I FOUND IT STARTED IN MY DRAFTS AND- I am so sorry it took me this long to publish this, you requested it awhile ago. despite how short it was I hope you enjoyed, and of course I'll see you next time~