Cold as the dead part one.

Zombie..again not  part two though ;) hope you enjoy~

The lights flickered on and off, creating an eerie feeling in the air. Silence was all you could hear in the mental asylum you were camping out in. Blood scattered the walls and the stench of the dead followed each room. You did have a party until they left when you were asleep. You get that you weren't the closest but that's still a douche move. You cleared out the second and third levels, but the first and fourth could have the dead everywhere. It was cold, though it was winter. You couldn't decide whether that was a good or bad thing. It slowed down the dead, but you could freeze your butt off. Gripping your revolver you made your way to the cafeteria. 

You stopped after hearing a familiar noise. The sound of the dead feasting on flesh. Looking over the counter you see a pale 'zombie' its mouth was covered in blood in fact so was its hands. You swore in your head, you couldn't shoot it from the glass and you didn't want to open that door. Your eyes widened once you saw Who it was feeding off of though. It was Jason, a member of your party. The one you got most along with. You felt sick, but reminded yourself you have seen worse. 

Groaning  you knocked on the glass catching its attention, it had pale skin, and piercing yellow eyes. You came to the conclusion it was a new type,specifically built for the winter. It stood up wiping the blood from its mouth giving you a sicking grin. It had rot over its chest and neck area. The fact that it smiled at you is what freaked you out. it, or what you assumed to be a He slammed his hands against the glass. You scrunched your brows as he slid his palms down the glass making a horrible whining noise before his hand slid through the opening between the counter and the glass. In a panic you shot at it, but missed. 

You swore out loud and walked slowly to the door, the sooner you 'killed' him the better. Your hand froze by the handle. You never locked this, and there was no other way in. He must of got in here somehow. You looked back over to see him grinning. You backed away, and stumbled to get away from the door. You had the most stomach churning feeling from it. Soon enough the door swung open and 'he' came stumbling out. You tried to take a shot,but only heard a soft click. Your heart raced as you picked yourself and ran, he followed close behind. He was fast, and you didn't know why. You looked back to see he even had chains on his feet, he must have been here in the asylum. 

You felt your body get knocked to the ground. Another body was on top of yours crushing you. He laughed and turned you to face him. You were about to scream before his finger pressed against your lips.

" shush, When the bird has been caught, it stays in its cage for the cat to stare at"

Your first thought was 'what the f*ck' before you were roughly shoved into a cell. Before you knew it you were locked in there. He stared at you from the glass smiling. Serving you food from the food slot.  You often stared through the window watching the world spin into chaos. The undead walking around. Looking back at the window you saw he wasn't there. Slowly making your way over you looked through and glanced around the hallway. You had hope for a second before you saw something drag itself down the hall. It was a normal corpse, its jaw hung loose by a string of muscle. You could hear it growl as it walked by. It stopped a moment, and looked at you stumbling closer. It ran into the glass, it seemed confused. before it ran its tongue across it leaving a trail of red saliva. You covered your mouth and fell back. It moved to the door, it pushed it open. Your eyes widened its usually locked. it came for you sluggishly walking closer.

You looked around, finding nothing but a blanket. You swore before letting out a screech you put the blanket over its head and strangled it to the ground,before running out the door. Seeing your revolver on the floor you picked it up, heading to the storage room to grab some ammunition  if there was any. If not you would grab anything else that looked lethal. You wondered where that crazy one was. In any case you missed having him being the one stalking you, at least there was a small chance he wouldn't kill you, yet. When you finally reach your destination you quickly open the door and shut yourself inside. feeling a wave of relief flow over you. You found three bullets, and a crowbar. You clutched them both tightly and peeked out the door. Not seeing anything you wandered out of the closet. 

Carefully making your way down the hall and to the stairs you hear some shuffling. Quickly hiding yourself in a blind spot. You saw the zombie from before with the blanket torn around its neck, its lower jaw seemed like it was going to fall off at any second. It sniffed the air slightly before it turned your direction. Its tongue hung out and flicked back and forth.  It look liked it was smiling almost a very twisted smile. You made sure your gun was loaded as you kept a close eye on it. You watched as it slowly approached your hall. Before you heard the sound of familiar chains. You took a breath and stepped out. It's head quickly snapped your way as it stumbled at a fast paste towards you. Pointing your gun at it you made sure to walk back slowly, before shooting its leg,causing it to fall over and its jaw go sliding near your feet. Kicking it aside you watched as it crawled over. Its arms clawing to reach you,its tongue now dragging against the tile, tearing slightly. 

You pointed the gun at its head, before the sound of the chains could get louder.

Bang

you didn't take the time to stare at it any longer, You ran. Not taking any time you wanted out. Maybe, just maybe you could just run. You quickly halted your movements. No, that wouldn't work. You contemplated your next move as you heard the chains and a low chuckle from behind. The head of the previous living corpse rolled to your feet the bullet wound still oozing black goo. Looking back up at the male you found that your hands were shaking as you aimed the gun at-

CLIFF HANGER BYE