Haunted part two(unedited)

I'm back! god, I'm sorry. Anyways onto the story.

You blinked your eyes open, the chill of the slight breeze of the room gave you the urge to rub your arms. However, you couldn't move, looking around nothing was holding you down. In the corn of the room. you saw something that made you tense, the transparent male from before was sitting on air gazing through the window. he held an old book in his hand, you couldn't make out what it said from here. Just that it had a red cover, the male turned towards you once again you caught yourself staring at his eyes.

His feet touched the ground, he closed the book and set it on a side table, he began to stride to where you were. Crouching down he studied your face, a satisfied smile decorated his features. Standing up straight again, he went to a large bookshelf, scanning the rows of books. He stopped at one, taking it out he chuckled. He flipped through the pages strolling back to you, looking at your face and back at the book his smile grew wider.  he pulled out a picture and tossed the book to the side.

 still panicking in your head you could feel beads of sweat drip down your forehead, He waved the photo in front of your face. Your eyes widened when you saw the people in the photo, it was you and your brother.  You felt nauseous and anxious, How did he get such a picture? Who is he? did he know your brother?

" Your brother used to be a good friend of mine. Well, before-you know."

You glared at him, once again staring into those eyes. The male had a smug look ripping the photo in half. all this time you couldn't bring yourself to speak. Your throat was dry and you attempted to talk.

" Who are you?"

he sighed, a more gentle smile was on his face now. He knelt down beside you, softly gazing at your own eyes.  

" We really were friends, he came here often I mean he gave me that photo just in case, now you're here, and now we can be friends"

Your gaze softened, feeling pity for the male, you attempted a small smile and he returned the favor.  In fact, the invisible weight keeping you down vanished. You sat up letting out a small sigh of relief.

" I never did catch your name Mr. Ghost man"

he chuckled placing his cold fingers on your cheek. 

" I don't like the term ghost, but my name is Anthony, and your name is y/n. The younger sister of Max"

You nodded your head feeling your cheeks heat up from the cold contact of the male.  In fact the night you made a promise.  That you were to stay in that house with him, an odd promise however you grew to enjoy the company of Anthony.  The house somehow always had everything you needed, Anthony would even play pranks by making things float, or you float if you were sitting at the dining table. It was nice, you now knew why he and Max were good friends. Anthony was actually charming, and a bit handsome, you couldn't help but have some feelings for him, and it wasn't like you were stuck in the house.

He would let you out some days, allowing you to take some money to buy whatever your heart desired. Yet you weren't the only one who had a 'small' crush.  In fact, he would always flirt with you. Complimenting you to no end, you had learned the male was a bit perverted. Yet you had grown used to that as well. Sighing you laid on your bed doodling in a small notebook. Drawing hearts and other shapes.

You thought about telling him, and what he would say, your face grew warm and you buried your face in your pillow letting out a groan. You kicked your legs mumbling to yourself about Anthony, not noticing the male was now by your side. If his face was able to turn red it would, you then scolded yourself saying out loud your nonsense. 

" I mean what would I tell him,  Hey-oh by the way I kinda like you"

You sighed into your pillow, sitting up you turned your head to only become redder.

" I like you too" his reply sounded sheepish yet slightly prideful. Your heart pounded against your chest. He brought his face to your forehead kissing it, you shivered upon the cold contact. It was wonderful, you were happy. He was happy and you lived there until you yourself passed on, joining him in the afterlife.

AND THE END KIDS, thank you for reading! some things don't make total sense but it's been a bit since I last wrote something so cut me some slack, but I hope you enjoyed it!