The song she sings. Part one.

I keep forgetting to update I'm sorry. Not to mention I've been busy lately but here! I have an update.

Tic,Toc,Tic,Toc.

Then the chime of midnight , it echoed through the never ending halls . Windows were left open and a record stuck on loop,scratching the disk.  Snow came in through the open windows, covering the floor, making it not just dust. The old scratchy carpet was torn and had mice droppings on it.  The fire crackled with in its place as you warmed yourself . Rubbing your gloved hands together you could feel your hands slowly warming. Your heavy coat weighed you down on the cold wood floor.  Your lips where chapped and stung when you licked your lips thinking about how everything could have been better, but your stuck here now. 

A chill made its way down your spine, you shivered as you got up to go hunt down the open windows, and close them up on this cold evening.  Your bare feet made it harder to walk on the cold flooring, the carpet gave no heat either. It was like walking on snow,and then ice. You stumbled upon the first open window. You closed it , and another rush of cold air brushed past you. With a shutter you continued on looking for the next open window. Your arms had little goosebumps and your hair stood up. You rubbed your arms for comfort , but something didn't settle with you.  You shook it off however and continued on your way. the floor creaked, and you could hear the wind whistle. For a moment,you thought you hear another pair of footsteps following your own.

You found the window , but this one was frozen at the hinges, the ripped curtains danced with the wind. As you desperately tried to shove the window closed , you felt breathing down your neck. You made an unholy noise,and in fear you managed to close the window, but you weren't concerned about it now. Spinning around your breath became shallow,and your lungs felt heavy.  You fell down shaking and sobbing, why can't she leave you alone? 

The mansion was bright, and full of life before the accident. Isabelle ran through the halls laughing and singing.  You were so envious, she had the brightest smile, and everyone loved her . Or so that's what it seemed. You were her playmate, just one of her toys she could throw away at anytime. No-one knew how cruel  Isabelle actually was.  She would lock you in the pantry for hours at a time. Left you in the dark to curl up in the corner. Sometimes if she really felt like she was in a bad mood she would throw a dead rat,or even a live one in with you.  You would scream, and shout,and sob. Your S.S.S . now you hated speaking, it was a waste of time, and it was painful now. She hated you, and she will never stop torturing you even after her death. You rocked your self back in forth. Was it actually real? Or were you paranoid for being here?

Slowly, but surely you got up again, now hurrying to close the last few windows. The halls felt like a personal hell, you could hear her laughing, not her charming heart warming one. No, you heard her sinister one, the one that made you want to scream at the top of your lungs. Instead you ran, you ran as fast as your blistered and cold feet could go. You stumbled ever so often but eventually made it to the last window. Her door was wide open, welcoming you in to even try it. You clutched your scarf ,your breathing was even heavier than before. You decided to just close her door, and started to walk away before you heard a familiar creak and giggle..

" Y/n, Let's play a game"

SO, I know this is short, But I will try and update soon!