MUMMY X READER PART 2 re-make

You could see the playful smirk grow." and why should I do that princess" he was right why should the oddly attractive mummy help you. Oh right you have a date with Nick! Maybe. " Well?" his voice made your thoughts snap back to reality. " I'll do whatever you want?" it honestly sounded like a question ,but his thoughtful look turned into a sly one. " Hm, I suppose ~" You could jump in surprise until you felt the pain of your leg again . A small whimper came out of your lips. The male rolled his eyes ,and lifted himself from his tomb. He was so tall much taller than yourself. He just scooped you up in his arms ,and held you bridal style. He walked up to a wall placing his hand onto it he said some enchantment to make the door open on its own. Though you couldn't stop staring in awe his face only held boredom.

The long darkened hallway gave you a bad feeling. Yet you had no choice you had asked for help so you wouldn't complain to the perverted corpse. It took awhile , but he finally stopped you could barely see anything if nothing at all.

" Close your eyes" You did as told , and felt air coming from under you. He jumped. Even if you didn't close your eyes you wouldn't see anything.

" Got a coin?" The voice wasn't familiar,but it was raspy ,and gave you chills. You felt the sway of him getting onto the boat , and the small splash of water. His grip on you tightened as he sang a soft melody. You were lulled to sleep , and once he knew for sure you weren't awake he patted your head.

" Where to go my Pharaoh?" The previous king rested his hand on his chin.

" The outside" The hooded figure nodded , and soon you would arrive. You were in a dream like state yet you were in ravishing clothes that held gold and richest of colors. It seemed to be made for a queen. You had bracelets and divine jewelry that made you stand out in the endless sand. You looked up to find sand pouring down like a waterfall. You look down to find a mirror you were looking at yourself , but somehow could recognize that it was you. Then you woke up to find you were still in the mummy's arms he looked down at you before back at a blinding light. Before you knew it you heard chatter and clicks of cameras. You now on the ground yelled for somebody. A familiar face came into view.

" Y/n?"

.

.

.

.

"Nick.." you watched as he leaned over helping you up.

" where did you go? Some of the staff nearly had a panic attack it's been almost two days now"

Two days? It couldn't have been , could it? You heard Nick sigh before he lifted you up bridal style himself. The memories of the mummy made you question reality for awhile ,and before you knew you were on a bench explaining what you remembered , and what could have been a dream.

" I see , well we definitely need to get your leg checked out thought I think you did hit your head Y/n" you just nod to his reply , but it felt off , the mummy was so real. You shake your head you would never admit it out loud , but you hope to see him again.

Haha, this took forever because I forgot all about it. The story is now more extended , but who do you like more Nick or the Pharaoh I still don't have a name for. I might make two different endings this time I don't know. Well hope you enjoyed : 3