the mall. part one~

Christmas elf , Christmas elf >:)

Ah yes, December the time of Christmas cheer. Ha right.

You were working retail at one of the most booked stores. No probably the most booked store of all, a very popular toy store.

Honestly if you heard jingle bells one more time you were going to Crack, normally you wouldn't mind the holiday but this year your working during the holiday rush. Yay you!

Many different types of panicked parents and other desperate people trying to get gifts were present, there was a sweet old lesbian couple grabbing identical bears for eachother, a single workaholic dad trying his best yo find something his daughter would like....and a creepy guy in an elf costume. He wasn't a customer.

In fact he worked in the mall like you did, you think anyways. A few leftover eleven from the Santa shit have been stationed at random stores to hand out cards and candy cains....also to supposedly help sales.

And this particular elf was all too creepy, he was at most 4'5 and had neat brown hair that went down to his brows, his eyes were big and green and his ears...pointy. what a surprise.

You chuckled to yourself, he wasn't the only one forced to wear a weird costume, you had to wear antlers and a stupid red nose.

"Welcome to happy little Frank's toy shop, what can I do for you today" you sighed. However looking up you nearly shrieked. It was just the elf boy. Actually the store was closed now.

Awkwardly smiling you apologized realizing he was probably telling you to clock out for the day

Grabbing your bag you voted down the shop before walking to the fountain and sitting down taking off those stupid antlers.

The boy walked up to you with a raised brow. "You've been out of it nearly the entire time, are you okay?" He asked, titling his head slightly allowing the bell on his hat to make a "ding" sound.

Shaking your head you smile " I'm just not used to working holiday is all... "

He nodded and sat down by you. "I get it, I pretty much only work holiday though..or well Christmas."

Fiddling your thumbs you groan and take off the nose throwing it on the wall and watched it bounce to the ground. "Can't they let us wear our normal clothes???"

He nervously chuckled " I don't know about you but this is what I wear normally" he tuggef his collar confidently.

You laugh. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up...oh yeah, hey whats your name"

His face turned pink and he looked down "ah...it's a really embarrassing name you can just call me Em."

Em? You thought, well you couldn't say that you've always adored your name I mean it's not even written as it is. Normally people call you y/n. It's kinda weird...must be a fanfiction thing.

Putting out your hand you grin. "Nice to meet you Em, I'm y/n"

He took your hand "nice to meet you y/n"

To be continued- I was writing this on the train so idk enjoy that knowledge I guess.