Take my heart.

Wow I got lazy, I apologize I had a little bit of  inspiration for this one so its gonna be a fem poltergeist x fem reader Today ..Hope you enjoy! Happy valentines day!!

Bam,Bam,Bam the constant beating on your bathroom door startled you. You froze from your corner in the bathroom from which you were currently hiding. It wouldn't stop it you knew that you were in trouble either way. When the apartment went silent really scared you it never quits so easily to frighten you. When you saw the mirror shatter you let out a muffled scream as you held your hands to your mouth.  then all the shards pointed to you. Then inched closer making a half circle around your form. You where concentrating on the shards of glass you didn't see the shelf about to fall on your head.You literally  didn't know what hit you as you blacked out...when you woke up you ..you actually  didn't know where the hell you were.  Taking in your new surroundings you notice something odd. You think you are in the locked room right next to yours. Now you have been there maybe once or twice a girl about your age Lived there. She apparently ripped out her own heart. Sad really, but after a minute you were puled out of your observations. a dusty old lamp fell from a night stand or it more looked like it was thrown. You also then noticed your hands were tied..with a red ribbon , odd but it did the trick you supposed. Everything looked so decorated , and pink very,very pink. You felt something cold touch you shoulders than go away as you spin around. Nothing. You also saw something else fairly noticeable you had a dress on. A Pink dress " I'm seeing a pattern here.."  As soon as you said that you , well were floating in the air. You let out a small scream as you got thrown to a couch. A figure walked up to you. Reaching closer you couldn't speak not move it reached for your heart.... It took a new meaning to stealing your heart to say at the least.

Okay I might continue this I'm so sorry its so short.. but  I like the idea I was going for kinda.

Hope you enjoyed ~