Late Halloween special. Part one!( I KNOW ITS LATE SORRY )

Okay for starters Jin is my oc, I definitely spaced out for the Halloween thing so much has been going on and most of it is well FUCKEDUP so I apologize that I didn't do this sooner.  Reader Pronouns are (They Them) there will be swearing and as Always I hope you will enjoy!

You and your-boyfriend were taking a nice stroll on Halloween. He held your warm hand, though he wouldn't be able to tell whether it was warm or not anyways. On the other hand you held his bony hands. Yes he was a skeleton, His name was Jin. His black sweater and ripped up jeans complemented his red sneakers. You on the other hand just wore a t-shirt and jeans, with black sneakers.With a jacket tied around your waist the two of you looked like a regular couple. Jin sighed he has been wondering about your relationship.

Lately he hasn't been feeling, well much anything romantic towards you. Or anything if he was honest. The previous year was perfect, up until last month. He had no idea where it came from. You never really crossed his thoughts unless it was your death or the two of you separating. You looked up at Jin, it was about time you had asked him.

" Jin, can we talk?"

It wasn't hard to figure out.

" Yea, what do you need Y/n"

You looked him dead in the socket your eyes tearing up. You took a long breath, your lungs felt heavy.

" I think we should break up Jin, I'm aware that you don't have any romantic feelings for me anymore. You-you ramble a lot when drunk."

You let go of his hand and squeezed your arm. Before running off to your house, you absolutely hated it when he saw you like this . Jin just stood there, his arm still slightly stretched out. He put both hands on each side of his scull and shrank down. Your face, he hated it like that. So sad, and full of heartbreak. his hands traced over the crack on his left socket. You were there that night. His y/n looked so sad yet he felt so relieved that it was over. 

On the other hand your heart felt like it would break. Closing your eyes you cuddled up in your blanket shoving your face with ice cream( If you can't have ice cream then-uh then its..your favorite food that's easy to make) . You had messaged your best friend and he said he would be right over. You smiled weakly with a following sob, Jin was there for you when you told your parents that you were non binary. He was there to kick your step father's ass. Your mother did disown you however. She was highly religious and very strict, she even gave you the new honor of Satan's spawn. Honestly you knew some ' spawns of Satan' in fact you were very close with them. IN fact your best friend was one, you wish you had his parents once they found out he was trans they were proud and His mother had to give his dad Twenty bucks. Apparently they made a bet on it.

Now that you were an adult and living on your own and single. You had no limit to the dumb stuff you could do. Actually Jin kept you away from most fights. Even though that's how you too hooked up in the first place.

One year ago,

The sun was setting, walking home from your job. You pulled on your long hair, desperately wanting a cut, but you know that even if your mother didn't live with you she would still kill you if you cut it. A proper lady must never cut her hair. You chuckled darkly at this point all you thought was poorly of your parents. They were abusive, well your mother was after father died. She turned to god, and drinking. She would lock you in a dark room for hours, or hit you pull your hair, spit in your face.  When she was extra drunk she would tell you she wished your father had survived the crash and not you.

that was the past though, as you continued to walk home you heard yelling and cursing from the alley. You saw three men.. well one Skeleton and two douches as far as you can see. Sighing you carefully and silently made  your way over. You saw the two men leave so you rushed over to see a familiar..skull. Jin, your former classmate and friend you honestly didn't know it was him from where you were. He was on the ground clutching his left socket black goo leaked from it. He made a hissing sound, you honestly don't know how anything was possible but it was. You let him stay at your home for awhile. You cleaned him up and one thing led to another after awhile.

~ back to the present~

Harrison knocked on your door making you slightly jump.Letting him in you tugged on your much shorter locks. He hugged you and his tail whipped around while his pointed ears pointed downwards. Honestly he was an amazing friend. He then ordered you to wash your face while he made popcorn for a movie. The cold water fell nice against your face you glanced in the mirror sighing. Remembering you haven't checked your phone you took it out of your pocket. Your eyes widened when you saw more then five messages from Jin.

Jin: Look Y/N, I know you must be mad at me or something but can we talk?

Jin: Y/n?

Jin: are You ignoring me Y/N please this important

Jin:  Y/N can you call me please?

Jin: Wait was that Harrison..You Know he likes you why did you let him In???

Jin: I'm coming through the back don't let Harrison close to you Y/ N he can't be trusted

You heard a knock on the door, the familiar voice of your friend asking if you were alright.

" Ah, Yes I'm fine Just one more minute Please!"

what did Jin mean Harrison wasn't to be trusted? You glanced at the closed door. The hell was going on?