Mummy x reader re-make

WhOOPS I added a new character Hohoho :3

You sat on the noisy plane playing with your thumbs. The blue chairs had a few rips ,and patches , but it was fine. You could already hear the clicks of cameras. You stare out the window watching as you reach your destination. Egypt, it seemed so wonderful from the sky above.

~Time skip ~

People pushed ,and shoved you as they crowded around stands with items you never seen before. You could spot snake charmers ,and other interesting things before people piled up to take the tour. The heat was noticeable as you all sat in the tourist bus.( I think?) The man next to you held a leather briefcase. His soft orange eyes met yours for a second before you spun your head back to the window. You could just hear him chuckling a moment before he spoke. 

" Why hello."

 His voice was calm ,and made you feel at ease. 

" Hi.." you looked over your hair covering your face slightly. 

" My name is nick ,and you are miss?"

 Nick that's a nice name was your thought before you decided to answer. 

" Y/n,"

 he smiled running his slightly tanned fingers through his dark brown hair. You had to admit he was attractive ,but knowing how things normally go he probably had a girlfriend or boyfriend already. 

" So,does a lovely lady such as yourself have a boyfriend ?" Your blush said it all. A small grin found its way to his face. He took a small card from his pocket ,and gave it to you. 

" This is my number ,maybe we could get lunch sometime..Y/n." 

 Your face became a darker shade of red. 

" A-alright." 

The bus came to a halt as other people rushed out of the small bus. Soon nick was out of your sight as well, as you got off yourself. More clicks from people taking pictures ,and the constant chattering was all you could really hear. You strayed off from the small-or medium sized group of tourists peering at a pyramid. Taking a small step closer something tripped you ,as a trapdoor sent you spiraling into the hole. You could hear yourself screaming before it all went black. Once you woke up you found yourself sitting in a pile of soft sand,and other items that broke your fall. You tried to sit up to find you broke your leg. Looking up you could see the small light slowly close before it became dark. Would anyone find you? You assumed it was night now. Taking a breath you sat up. The pain made you flinch when you tried to keep your balance. You felt the soft sand fall off you as you look around where you fell. Your eyes landed on a tomb. It looked old ,and looked to be made out of gold ,and other ravishing objects. It was a pharaoh no doubt. Staring at it for a bit you notice a sound coming from it. Like something was moving. You walk closer it was probably rats or something. Lifting the lid slightly you let out a scream when a rat jumped at you. You,you were right. Taking a breath you chuckle slightly before a hand yanked you by your collared shirt. You were face to face with ..a mummy his eyes were piercing icy blue. 

" Who The Hell Are You".

You blinked a few times before replying. 

" Y-Y/n" 

His eyes traced your body before his eyes stopped at your leg. 

" Well looks like you fell for me princess"

 he winked making your face go red for the hundredth time today. Was it bad that you were blushing? Who would think someone dead a mummy thousands years old would flirt with them. ' it's always the old people' you snort at your own remark. It soon turned into you full on laughing. He gave you a confused look mixed with a deadly glare. 

" The hell you laughing at" you let out a small squeak as he pulled tighter at your collar. You just laughed at the one person that could help you get out of here alive. 

" How....how do I get out?"

AH.I'm sorry I just had to re-write it I kept the old one because well there are a few things I still like about it. I will be doing the other two as well. Maybe even a few other of my one-shots ,but I don't know if you guys like one better or not. Anyways hope you enjoyed nonetheless!