This Sucks (edited)

Fem vamp x reader

Well, today hasn't gone quite how you expected, a broken leg was one thing...But getting trapped in this damn freak show of a hospital? Definitely not on today's to do list. Aha, and to top it all off, a vampires hot on your tail. She's been chasing you all day, and has had a few opportunities to kill you. Honestly? You're starting to think she's just looking for entertainment or something since she keeps letting you run away again after you're caught. Although last time she seemed a bit reluctant to let you go when she noticed your damaged leg, she of course ended up letting you go since here you are taking a left in the new hospital wing. Dragging your limp leg across the hallway you notice a supply closet in the corner of your eye, moving as quickly as possible towards it. Making your way inside and shutting the door as quietly as possible, hoping her vampiric hearing wouldn't catch wind of the noise, you try to calm your erratic breathing.

Footsteps start making their way toward you, loudly echoing from the heeled boots you'd recognize anywhere. Covering your mouth with your hand, you attempt to shut yourself up, sadly it seems her hearing is much better then yours. The footsteps stop right in front of the door, the knob turning slowly as she stalked into the small space. You hoped she wouldn't kill you this time alike all the others, but running with your leg has gotten tiring. You've started giving up, making you wonder if living is really worth all of the work you've put into running away. Your hands drop to your sides as an empty look goes over you eyes, waiting for her to make her move. For someone undead it was odd to feel her breath along your cheek, had you thought she wouldn't be able to breath? "You smell good, a scent i cannot seem to get out of my head." Her voice held a mocking tone to it, however that was no surprise. She always liked to tease you. "You're also not very good at hiding or running away, it's almost as if you wish to be caught.." The smirk in her tone almost annoyed you, oddly enough you felt a blush creep up your neck, quickly pushing it down out of disgust for even thinking that was it was a bit cute how she spoke in a way completely opposite of how you'd think she would. Her looks definitely hadn't matched her personality traits. A cold hand made its way to your cheek, contrasting your very warm skin. Taking a step back from the hand you notice your back hit the wall of the room, almost mocking you for attempting to run. "Why do you keep letting me go? Why haven't you just killed me...?" You couldn't stop yourself from commenting. The hand on your cheek snakes its way under your chin, forcing you to look up at her. You couldn't see her, but she could make out every single feature on your face. She was simply enjoying the view as she said, "I suppose i enjoy the chase, or maybe i find you cute? I can't tell the difference anymore." a short chuckle left her lips. Which caused a ripple effect of your face turning bright pink, you tried to push it down but the comment had gotten to you. Was she playing with you again? Or was she actually interested in you?

"A-are you going to kill me then?"

A hush fell over the vamp as she thought of her next sentence, then a scoff came from her mouth. "Kill you? I would have killed you long ago if that was what i wanted."

Your eyes grew wide in confusion, which she found looked like a deer in the headlights. Brushing her thumb over your bottom lip she made a bold statement you hadn't expected.

"I want you as my own, this chasing game has been fun but i'd rather play with you instead. So then, you will be my eternal mate."

Your heart pounding as you felt the blush on your cheeks return ten fold. Her hold quickly changed as you were pushed harshly against the wall, one hand tilting your chin to the left so that she had a clear view of your neck. While the other slipping its way along your hand, pinning you completely as you felt a sharp pain along the side of your neck. You let out a gasp and a whimper as you could feel her fangs in your throat, her lips moving into a smirk as she made you into one of them. That smile against your neck was the last thing you remember before everything went black.

Awakening was slightly refreshing, your leg had been completely healed and you felt stronger then you had ever been. Although the thirst you felt was like nothing you'd ever had before. You seemed to be in one of the rooms for the patients, the comfort of a hospital bed could be recognized. Seeing as it wasn't actually comfortable.

A voice drifted through the air, one you couldn't get out of your head.

" I see you've awoken my dear, are you thirsty? I've brought you dinner."

The last thing you remember from that night were the screams and cries of strangers and the distinct taste of blood.

annd sorry this a short one annnd sorry for the grammar but i hope you enjoy nonetheless

Edited by uh i don't remember what my username is lmao