Worms

OKAY, Trigger warning. You've been warned thanks for reading.

Tap

tap

tap

his claws tapped against the glass.

tap

tap

tap.

You ignored him, covering your head with the silk covers. He sat on your window seal looking out into the street.Black goo dripped from his mouth. His brows furrowed as he watched the night.

" Your little boyfriend is still out there Y/n"

You groan and snuggle deeper into the covers. He didn't even glance out yo but watched the car outside. Waiting for any sign of movement. He stopped tapping the glass his finger froze touching the window. Hearing the lack of noise you looked up he gave out a low growl.

" He got impatient, Your boyfriend there left the vehicle"  

You got up shaking, no he wouldn't. He couldn't you pulled your knotted hair. You locked everything. Your window, front door,back door side door, all the other windows - your door.Then your heart jumped, the basement window its lock broke last week, no wait you locked that door too,right?

You tiptoed to your window sitting besides the friend only you could see.Watching as Brian walked across your lawn to directly under you.  He wouldn't be able to see you at the moment, your friend made it dark,Very dark. The male below you glared at the window and went to the back. You noticed your friend was no longer besides you and your lamp turned on. Then after a few minutes your heard the click of the basement door. You hated being home alone sometimes today was one of those worse days. 

You quickly shut off your lamp and crawled into your wardrobe. Hiding behind some shirts and jackets. Hugging yourself tightly listening as foot steps came up the stairs. Then the hallway, closer,and closer to your door. Hot tears streamed down your face, you silently sobbed.' don't find me' , and' Please'. Your door handle rattled violently you peaked out the crack of the doors of the wardrobe and watched in horror as your door opened. 

" Y/n~ were are you?" Brain cooed. He tapped his switch against your light green painted walls. Leaving the paint to scratch and curl. You clawed at your arms, 'not this again.' He first looked under your bed, then in the bathroom after he came back out he nearly left the room but you knocked a coat down. You covered your mouth and started shaking.

" Oh your in trouble now your boyfriend heard you"

You turned to see your friend again he looked at you with a blank face goo still slightly dripping from his mouth.

" Three"

no..

"Two"

No

"One"

NO!

The doors slammed open.

" Found you!~"

You kicked and screamed but he pulled you out anyways. Your head hit the floor and you groaned. Brian just smiled at you creepily laughing as he straddled you. Then you called out his name, no Not Brian's.

" ANGEL"

His name was odd for what he truly was, and you knew for a fact he was no Angel. Brian cracked a laugh before the lamp flickered on and off ,on and off ,on and off. You heard a few taps from the window. Brian heard them too, he glanced over his smile fading. Angel was at the window tapping on the glass with his long black claws. A horrible grin spread across his face, and Brian gripped your thighs even tighter. You yelped and Angel's expression soured. You whimpered knowing what to do. You  covered your eyes and started humming an off tune, All Brian could make out from it was Angel Is Friendly Angel is Scary, Angel hates the light- Before Brian could reach for the door he leaned over Blood covered worms spilled from his mouth he coughed and tried to spit each one out as the wiggled up his throat. Squirming as the fell onto the floor, they were black and gooey. Angel strolled over and whispered in his ear.

" Don't forget my name after your finally breath Worm~"

Brian coughed up another group of worms, but this time maggots spilled out as well,before he knew it maggots crawled on his arms eating his flesh. Brian screamed as Angel watched amused, he turned back at you for a second. To catch you peaking Angel gave you a smirk as you quickly wen't back to covering your eyes and singing. Angel then once again focused on his prey. It was the good part, Brian reached in his mouth and started to pull on something, He chocked on it as it too squirmed as he kept pulling, his gag reflex making him cough as more black goo and blood dripped from his mouth onto the worm infested floor. Brian Wanted to scream when he saw how long it was. He dropped it onto the other worms and it hit with a thud. Brian coughed up one more round of blood before blurry staring at his hands and arms again. Before something sharp pierced him. He saw another hand, one that had the same color of the goo speckled on it, along with a deep red. The hand retracted then pierced through his chest, clutching the heart before dropping it into the hands, before they too laid limp and both the body and heart collapsed to the worms. Licking his hand Angel once again glanced at you this time you weren't peeking but you were shaking.

" Angel is Friendly Angel is Scary, Angel Hates the light Angel is merry Angel-"

You felt too cold hands tug on your wrist. Your hands were then gently removed away from your face. You felt a pair of cool lips touch your forehead. opening your eyes you almost glanced down at what was Brian before Angel turned your attention to him. He kissed your lips and told you not to look, he distracted you long enough for the worms to completely devour Brian. 

Hey Hope you liked it? I should probably work on homework so I'll update sometime soon.