~lets Pretend~

that I have a tittle for this XD ,and know what I'm doing . Also wish is out if you want to check that out it is another x reader story with yandere boys ,............. anyways the reader in this one shot is a female reader and Yandere male dragon  , dun dun dun..I'm lazy.  hope you enjoy!

"Down by the river thy dragon may lay, sleeping in its~ cave, travelers pass through avoiding its flames " you stop the small song as you look up at the cave." Maidens that enter,take in a breath..as fire consumes thou body.." You trailed off on the last part as you take a step inside. A gush of cold wind sends the hairs on your neck to stand. You forget its a custom to sing the song to please the mighty dragon , as it eats you.. You huff your village was distasteful.  You could smell fire within the cave ,you could also see a bit of the flames as you venture farther. At this point you can see the tip pf a tail move slightly within the darker side of the cave. You sigh ,and sit by the fire. You could tell it was asleep otherwise it would have noticed ,and  killed you. Honestly its slow breathing soothed your nerves.  You relaxed and leaned against a surface,hoping it wasn't the dragon but not caring much the same. You fell asleep knowing these might be the last moments you would be here. When you woke up unharmed however ,and laying on the floor in the now brightened cave you sat up quickly nearly spinning your head like an owl. when you saw a tail wrap around your wrist you freaked and backed up into a scaly body. The tip of the tail tightened on your wrist." Don't struggle human" the raspy voice of the dragon startled you. Suddenly you felt yourself being lifted off the floor of the cave. you could feel claws drag you up by your shirt.  Soon you could see the eyes of the dragon. A beautiful color that looked like the iris you grew back at your village. Being distracted by the color of the eyes you lost your fear calming down, admiring them. The dragon studied you it was more pleasing to eat a whiny spoiled girl than a calm cute one. The dragon huffed and blew smoke at you. after a while it put you on a higher part of the cave ,and left.. You groan  and lay on your back.Why are you not dead,not that you really wan't to be but still. You decided to sing to pass the time." The flowers we grow, Light the way back to our garden" you take a moment to remember the rest, the old lady across from your house sang this to you." Sunlight shows through the giant trees so here I shall be,In my garden of roses" You smile sitting up to dance to the small song as if you were still seven." Thou shall find me in my garden,garden of roses" You didn't watch your step as you fell off the ledge. You could see your life flash before your eyes before something jumped up and caught you. The male that caught you had to familiar of eyes. " Stupid human" You could see his tail swish around in irritation. His hair was a light gray with some slightly darker gray tips. His fangs poked out slightly." I'm not stupid,dragon" his eyes twitched." My name isn't dragon." You huff he didn't ask for your name" then what is your name" He sighs." Rain" you slightly smile at this before you notice he was still holding you. " can You put me down..Rain?" his eyes flickered to yours." No." you huff ,and try to wiggle your way out of his grasp but he just held your wrists above your head." Whats your name" You furrow your brows " Y/n" a smirk made its way to his rather handsome face ( Hohoho,) but he just stared at you before you felt a sharp pain in your back. You couldn't feel your legs.  Your vision grew dark as he spoke." My treasure I will keep you here forever". He was right you would stay there forever with him willingly or not you couldn't move. You watched as  some brave knights come but never leave and become ashes to the damp cave floor.  Yet the claw marks on your legs were just for show. " Hey,Rain lets pretend" you wanted so badly to pretend that it was fine he didn't harm you. That you could leave him but you choose to say but. That's just pretend isn't it?

I'll make this one better later, I had an Idea and then I forgot what it was

hope you enjoyed!