Stitches Part 1

Okay, I'm  making a new story I'll post it soon, ...this one shot is a scarecrow x reader hope you enjoy~

You were headed to your grandmothers house for the summer ,as she was getting fairly sickly and need help moving about the small home. When you arrive and exit your old white truck that had dust and mud covering parts. You stretch before heading inside the old looking home.  The porch creaked as you headed to the front door. " hey grandma you here?" yes asking the question sounded stupid to you sense she couldn't exactly leave right now .  You heard her call you inside. She was in her plush tan chair watching the television , she was eating an onion. You were use to this she was fond of them ,and has tried to encourage you and your mother to eat them . She would find a way to put them in every meal , she didn't serve desserts often. You smiled at her before telling her you were going to put away your things.    ~ Time skip ~  

It was about half a week now , and you already noticed some odd things. You could name all of the hundreds but one thing truly set you off..the scarecrow. It always seemed to be in a different place , but your grandmother tells you it was in that spot like always. She was also acting weird when you mention it. " Hey, grandma I know you say it doesn't move but it's under my window outside now" Her eyes flickered to you and to the living room window. " you should mind your own business Y/n...or else someone might get hurt." You looked at her puzzled ,but she left to her room. You shrugged it off for now and went to feed the chickens ,and make supper. The noon was hot , all you could see is the waves of heat from the shade of the porch. You were to tired to notice the scarecrow was behind you now. It slowly reached for you but all you heard was a frying pan hit something than wood. " what the-" your grandmother was hovering over the scarecrow breathing heavily. " I should have burned this years ago".

and that's that for now, hope you enjoyed I'll make part two soon ,and post that new story which is going to be an x reader book~ Have a good one