Krampus x child reader Part one~(Unedited)

I just watched the movie..and the plot good though me and my dad laughed while watching it When it first came out I was wary and scared to watch it but now Its not that scary but good-ish? also sense I didn't find the elves in the movie that scary Im using elf on the shelf elves instead because their creepy

Your P.o.v

Winter was harsh snow stacking along each roof top Making it blend in with the cold ground bellow. You so desperately wanted to go outside and play in the snow but your Mothers wouldn't let you as one did not want you to get sick because of her phobia of germs , and the other a worry wort. You on the other hand couldn't relate to your mothers ...The mom that gave birth to you had a divorce with you father that you weren't allowed to meet nor mention. Then got married to your..other mom you didn't mind though. You just wanted to play outside but to your luck the door was  blocked by snow. " Mommy, other mommy what do we do If we cant go outside" your mothers look at you and smile " we have plenty of food and luckily the heater still works".  you nod. You skip to your room smiling that Christmas was in two days ,but you never got a Christmas tree nor did you decorate besides hanging up stockings and a few pictures you drew. Then Your brother Dashed in your room and tackled you. " JAAKE GET OF ME PWEASE" you said in your adorable six year old voice. Your Blond haired Green Eyed Brother Chuckled At your struggles to get him off of your small form. He tickled you as you pleaded him to let you go while having a laughing fit. "Stop or santa wont give you any pwesents" he paused the cooed " AWW,Does Lil Y/n Still believe In santa ~" you nod your head. He chuckled and lifted you up " let me tell you a little secret~... Santa isn't real y/n Our moms just buy All the Presents" you stared at him shocked. " Santa...Not weal?"

At the moment you and your brother had no clue of what was to come.

Im to lazy and tired so Ill finish this later