Krampus x Child reader part two. last part(Unedited)

The night was cold your bedroom window broke somehow so you slept in your brothers room. You hated the empty feeling you where feeling  so you burned your Christmas list .Watching the sparks dance inside the fireplace and the fire consume the sheet of paper. The warm glow of the room made you feel hatred for the holiday , Your mothers for lying to you , And your brother for telling the truth. You were only six how did they expect you To Take this? You were mad for another reason but couldn't pin point why...Why..Why were you mad he just told the truth and your mothers were giving you a love for the holiday. Then why are you so mad? You shrugged off the feeling and went back to your brothers room and jumped on his sleeping form. 

" Y/n Get off and just get to sleep.." ..." NO!" you giggled and did your best to tickle him. " Y/N! I Wont buy You a present this Year!" you huffed and scooted next to him. He chuckled and patted your head Then he sat up." Shh...did you hear that.." you shook your head he grabbed your small hands and put you in the closet along with himself." Shh someones in the house.." You heard a scream from your mothers room. Your brother hugged you and held you close grabbing his Bat from the corner of the small closet.

The sound of hooves in the hallway to the brim of your brothers room. Laughter and cheering came from outside. You saw the shadow of something outside of the closet door you tried to push past your brother to see what it was...But your brother pulled you back signaling for you not to do so.  It opened the closet door you whimpered as it pulled your brother out by the collar of his shirt.   " Y/N Close your Eyes!" was the last thing your brother told you before he was thrown across the room. He didn't move as the creature handed you a bell and the ashes of your list. 

You now work at a Christmas store you were known as the wack job always saying" Don't loose Hope".

Finally done, hope you enjoyed :3