Party(Unedited)

Demon Clown x reader( No not pennywise )

It was your birthday you and your friends were going yo hang out, you already moved out of your parents house and are now living on your own. The town your were living in consisted of strange things. So you didn't mind when you see a freaky Ass person come out of the woods.It was your normal your..life. You head to your backyard where little do you know your best friend Nemo( I'm sorry I suck with names) hired a clown for today. You nearly jumped out of your skin when you walked outside. He was just..Staring at you not doing anything just staring.. you felt a shiver run down your back. He smiled a toothy grin showing of pointy teeth. 

Once you and your four friend were gathered he took out a black marker and drew an X on every-ones face besides yours and his own. You questioned this and asked your friend but she seemed in a trance like state and replied with a " What do you mean?"  you shrugged it off not wanting to draw attention. Then the clown chuckled as he drew out some..throwing knives at first it didn't click but when you thought about it you quickly tried to warn your friends but it was to late knives impaled their heads as they fell to the ground.you choked on air as you screamed.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" No..." HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" NO!" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N~ HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO .." You squeaked as He grabbed your arm , and came close to your ear in a whisper One more word was said " You~" he cackled as he pulled a bag over your head.

" Happy Birth Day To You"  

are now words that drove your mind down into insanity as the clown entrapped your soul to his in an unbreakable bond.

I'ts DONE! its sorter but I had no ideas

hoped you enjoyed.