the song she sings,part two.

You could barely breath, she looked awful. Her skin was transparent , and you could see her blue ghostly veins.  Her jaw was loose, and her neck looked strained. Her toes weren't even touching the floor as she tilted her head and gave a broken eerie smile. Her nails were long and sharp, which really concerned you.

" Well?"

her pale eyes held delight,either way it would most likely be a game of cat and mouse. One would have more consequences then the other. You were frozen though, your body refused to let you move. Your heart beating rang in your ears like angry drums that would escape any second now.  Clutching at your scarf you try desperately to calm your breathing.  Oddly She was patient with you,  Having that creepy smile as always. 

" This-this can't be real, Your not real , Your Dead! I-How, Why are you here Isabelle!"

Her smile faded, and her lips became a straight frown. She floated ever so slightly closer, in return you prepared to take a step back.

" You need me, and you know it. Your nothing without me you know that. "

you shook your head. It wasn't true,it couldn't be She Ruined your life-you hated her why would you NEED her? You stumbled over your words,refusing to look at the-thing in front of you. You were so focused on convincing your self you didn't notice she was Right in front of you. You felt cold,lifeless arms wrap around you, and give you a crushing embrace, life was fleeing from you, and air refused to enter your lungs.  She was going to keep you as her pet, and you would die the same age she did, seventeen. You two were playing when it happened. 'Playing' she was shaking things up a bit and tried to lock you in the barn. She succeeded, but hated that you didn't yell or scream, but just gave her a lifeless look. So you got left there over night. Apparently, she decided to climb the barn, to scare you. Then she fell. To her death, the boards gave out and collapsed beneath her, her body was lit by the moon, as for the last time you screamed in utter horror. 

Then it hit you-You screamed, In shock she released you. Giving you the opportunity to run. So you did, and you just knew you would pay for it if she caught you. So you were going to do anything and everything  to make sure she doesn't.  Thing was, you got tricked to head into the barn.  You swore she was like a banshee with all the screaming,and crying at you. Saying its 'your fault'.  How was it your fault though. You stood in the same spot as that day. Looking up you saw the broken roof. The moon light and soft snow flakes entered, you were surprised at the lack of snow on the ground. 

Then there it was the soft melody from the only good hours you spent with her. The song surrounded you as you edged closer to her death bed. The bed of concrete that still had dried blood on it. You looked up seeing an orb float down not noticing the ghostly white hands reaching for your feet. Then it spoke.

" Do you remember it Y/n, I sure do. It was my birthday dance, I had danced with Victor. You spilled our drinks on him, and he had hit you."

your eyes grew watery, and you felt like something was lodged in your throat. Still not noticing  the hands ready to grab your ankles at any moment.

" That's Why I hated him, he touched what had belonged to me the moment they were born."

You remember hearing something about that.

" Or did you forget, Your Family serves mine. OH poor Y/n the daughter of a low class witch family, serving under a higher class. I will keep whats mine. Now, we have Dinner with Father."

Just like that the hands snatched your legs and drug you down to  hell. You screamed all the way down. 

.

.

.

.An elderly woman found your crippled corpse two months later, you were already rotting. On your forehead was the carving that said.

'Mine'

You did make it to that dinner though, and you saw a lot of familiar faces.