I met her in June

Happy pride everyone! Today we have a lesbian demon x fem reader :D 

Waiting by your window seal you stare at the moon expectantly. Tonight was date night, and you and the girl you have been seeing were going to have dinner at your place.  You smiled as you saw someone fly to your apartment window. Large bat-like wings behind her and curly ram horns to the side of her head. 

her hair was waved and framed her face nicely, you open the window for her and she comes in with a bright smile. Suddenly a black rose was pressed behind your ear. "for you, my darling human." she giggled as her wings dispersed and her tail swayed across the floor. She was probably a bit taller than you, being that she was 6'4. That was important because if you wanted to kiss her you would A; need to ask which was embarrassing or B; get on your tippy-toes and pull her down a bit.

either way, she found it adorable, so much she would tease you about it for a while. You knew she would probably tease you for the entire night if you kissed her now. Pouting you gesture to the makeshift fancy-looking table. Pulling out a chair for her you smiled as she took her seat and stared at the meal you prepared with a laugh. 

It had been a joke between the two of you that chicken nuggets would be the ideal date food, so there you were with neatly arranged chicken nuggets. (home-cooked because you were extra.) Needless to say, the two of you had a blast, and eventually, you both settled on your couch to watch some movies. However the entire time you couldn't help but watch her, she was everything. You felt incredibly lucky to have met her last year. 

Leah was on the opposite side of the street dressed up for pride, she was with her sibling and another friend. You were with your dads' laughing and telling jokes with one another. at some point you were walking across the road and tripped on the curb. Leah had caught you and the two groups joined to grab lunch. You could safely say the rest was history.  You would go on a lot of movie dates at each other's houses. It was wholesome and pretty much just perfect. 

before you knew it a hand touched your face snapping you out of your thoughts, her lips met yours and butterflies swarmed your stomach. Pulling away she softly smiled at you showing off her large and rather sharp teeth. Smiling back you scoot closer and the two of you cuddle until falling asleep.

I drew Leah :>its a shorter story but Im stressing over exams so- sorry about that lol, I hope you all enjoyed and as always I will see you next time~

I drew Leah :>
its a shorter story but Im stressing over exams so- sorry about that lol, I hope you all enjoyed and as always I will see you next time~