Hybrid puppies X Reader(Edited)

This chapter was actually made by BrokenPlasticPlates (Me), and this might turn into a three part thing depending how long the next one is.

Plop

Plip

Plop

Seated on the ledge of your upstairs window, you laid your head atop the glass. Boredom filled you as the pitter patter of the rain lashed against your window, almost lulling you to sleep.

You were very tempted to give in to the thought, but you knew that you had to go get some sort of sustenance from the gas station that you knew all too well. Hopefully, before you died of starvation. You had been procrastinating it for days on end. And you knew if you didn't do it now, you wouldn't do it tomorrow either. Burrowing a bit further into the blanket in your lap, the moon shined on your body, as if asking to stay a while longer. Sadly, you said goodbye to the precious moment and stood up.

You shuffled around for a few things in your room, deciding on a hoodie, some leggings, and a scarf. It was best suited for the current weather and time of day, would it be better to say night? It was 10pm and you were only just now deciding to go to your favorite gas station for food. This seemed to be a reoccurring thing this passed year. The clerk now knew you by name, and you had become close friends. You may even have a small crush on the handsome man, but you'd never admit it. You were rather excited to see him since you hadn't been there for around a week. So you jogged down the stairs, a skip to your step until you sat down in front of the front door. Quickly pulling your boots onto you feet, and double knotting the shoe laces. You finally managed to stand up, making sure not to forget your (Favorite color) umbrella which was sat hooked onto a stand. You opened the umbrella slightly, getting ready to put it over your head quickly once outside, as too not get to much rain on yourself.

The first step out was a bit refreshing, as the rain had slowed in the time it took to get ready, and now smelled of petrichor. A smell you seemed to love.

You walked down the side walk into the city, not many people were abuzz with all the rain, and late hour. And most were inside the comfort of their homes,while you were left alone to enjoy the rain. (Sorry if you don't haha)

You made your way out of your neighborhood and into the city, you had a small skip to your step, and a smile on your face. Completely ready to get a few things you needed. Not to much though, after all you didn't bring your car.

So you'd have to settle with the few necessities, which were of course all junk food. and hopefully go to an actual grocery store with your car tomorrow. But for now, you enjoyed your walk in the rain.
.

.

.

That was until you heard a peculiar sound, it almost sounded like a whine. But you couldn't be sure, It could easily be someone's child throwing a tantrum. Or maybe even your mind playing tricks on you.

But when you heard it again, you knew it was not just your thoughts making up that noise. There was something that needed help. Which you soon found yourself trying to do, searching for the noise absentmindedly to where it seemed to be coming from. The place was almost unnoticeable because of the trash cans sat in front. It'd definitely need a double glance to notice. But that noise was definitely coming from inside this alleyway.

You took in more details from the small alleyway. It really did look thinner than most you'd seen, and you honestly have never noticed it before. You could fit of course, but it was abnormally thin. And you soon found yourself pausing.

Hesitation was clear in your steps, hoping dearly this wasn't some prank or a cruel murderers way of a joke. You were a woman alone in the dark, about to walk into an alleyway that was almost unnoticeable.

Wasn't this the start of a horror movie...?

Whine

Yip

You shook your head, whatever was in there needed help! And you were sure of that...

hopefully.

Quickly making your way in to find the noise, you listened closely. Following the sound deep into the path.

Your eyes slowly became more and more accustomed to the dark, being able to make out a few things.

One being a small box, which seemed to be where the noise had to be coming from.

You made your way closer and closer to the box, but the closer you got, the more it smelled. Once you were so close you could touch it, you had to cover your nose from the foul stench.. And, well you couldn't be sure. Again, it was very dark, but it didn't look like the box had any holes.

Hopefully it truly was only because it was too dark to see.

Than the whine was heard again, two actually. It destroyed all hesitance you could've had as you kneeled in front of the box and began to tear it open. You strangely found it was hard, and weirdly sticky. As if someone had tried gluing the box together instead of just taping it. The whines you had heard had stopped altogether while you were attempting to open the sticky box. Changing into fearful barks and growls. Once you had finally managed it open and peered inside, you found you could see quite a few small balls of fluff inside.

.

.

.

.

.

Your phone!

How could you forget the technology you used everyday that literally had a flashlight built in?

Hastily pulling the device from your hoodie sleeve you turned it on. You pressed the commands needed to ignite the light and shined it directly on the box.

It seemed innocent enough, as a bunch of cute dog breeds sat in the box.

But,

Only two were breathing.

.................

You couldn't look anymore, you were breathing so heavily. You quickly picked up the two that were alive and held them close. Even while one growled and nipped.

They were so weak from lack of oxygen they couldn't stop you as you put them under your arms

Hi guys, we have been taking a while to post because of our new ask blog. We've been trying to figure out which characters to put in, and  between drawing and coloring them. 
Well it seemed to take years!

The ask blog is named "AskRosemary&Friends"

It'd be great if you would check it out!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rosemary-friends