Pain

Lots of it but when poor author was dying you were being chased by a vampire again because author thought it would be fun to go visit a castle with you, on her fucking month ,and lucky for you both a vampire was there Hurray!! So he was fond of you because author was annoying ,and that's it for the background now onto the actual story..

He just wouldn't stop. Chasing you through the deep forest. His messy red hair helped you keep an eye on him. Yet what happened to author ? Was she dead? You didn't really care but you could use her to escape right about now! She is the one that got you in this mess!! Little did you know she wasn't dead,just dying. Slowley. Yet she knew she had to try ,and help somehow so she got up ran to you, and died because the vampire killed her. Then you high fived him. It was your plan all along hohoho.

Sorry I just wanted to die in one of these it's really stupid but I got to thinking wouldn't it suck to be on your period around a vampire? And sense I decided to not kill you I took that opportunity To die in a one shot. Also I just wanted to do something really stupid. Sorry to make you seem like a villain tho XD just imagine I was That annoying. Alright hope you..liked it? Not really but still..