-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

1|Plan

After a hard and long day of business work you had just gotten out of the shower. You worked under your dad and step mom, who were the owners of the biggest CEO company in China.

You were drying your hair as you heard your phone ring in the other room in your penthouse. You ran over to pick it up. '𝐷𝑎𝑑?' You slowly answered. "Hello?"

"Y/n we're having an important meeting, wear something very formal." He said.

'𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑛𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜?' You sighed. "What's the big occasion?" You asked.

"We'll let you know when you arrive. For now just do as I say and I'll see you here y/n. I'm hanging up now." he said before hanging up.

"What the hell." You said to yourself, turning off your phone. You practically dragged yourself to your closet to pick out an outfit. '𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠.' You were scrolling through your clothes as you came across your old prom dress. It was a long black dress that fit your curves immaculately. You picked it out and admired it before going to your bathroom to get ready. '𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.' You thought.

After you were all dressed, you put on some natural makeup and did your hair. You put on some accented jewelry to look at least above decent. You grabbed your phone and walked to the elevator, going down to the lobby.

"Good evening ms y/n." The doorman greeted you with a bow.

"Evening Haru!" You smiled, walking out of the elevator. 

You've known him ever since you moved to your penthouse and he was always such a gentleman.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said.

"Thank you! I just threw something together to look decent enough for this meeting." You chuckled.

"Have a good time." He bowed.

You gave him a light smile and nod as you walked out to your car. '𝑌𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡.' You said in your head, starting the car.

Yuki was your step mom. She married your dad about 12 years ago and you've always hated her. She tried to replace your mom's spot and was overly bossy. Don't even get me started on her fast ass daughter, Yachi. We all know they were both in it for the money other than your desperate ass father.

-

You arrived at your dads house and saw him standing beside Yuki and Yachi, in the dining room. You walked deeper in the house to see a family. A mom, a dad, and a boy with blonde spiky hair just like his mom. '𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘?'

"Hey..dad." You said hesitantly, standing beside him.

"Greetings." He replied in his usual calm voice.

You looked over at Yuki and Yachi which had a glare on both of their faces. You just smiled and turned back to face the other family.

"Y/n introduce yourself, these people will be apart of your future." Your dad said.

"Hello I'm y/n and I like to sleep." You bowed.

Small chuckles went around the room, except for the blonde haired boy who still had that grouchy face on. "Thank you y/n." Your dad said side-eyeing you.