-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

Warning: Oral sex⚠️

7|Prove it

"Oh cmon you're just gonna leave me all bored and alone?" You whined.

Bakugou had to go into work while you had a day off. Honestly, you hated when he left because he'd always entertain you.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do." He groaned, shaking his hair to ruffle it down.

"But it's a Saturday and we were suppose to go the hero's party today." You pouted.

It looked as if he was thinking before he opened his mouth. "I'll be back in time for the party." He reluctantly groaned.

Your face lit up. "Yayy! Have a good day at work." You smiled, knowing you got your way.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He mumbled before shaking his head. Bakugou grabbed his case and left the hotel.

'𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.' You thought. You and Bakugou have been living in the hotel for about a month now. Every time a week goes by, you two would pay for a room for another week. You both knew you couldn't live here forever, but until then you guys would pack your bags and just keep hotel hopping until y'all figured something out.

You got up from the couch and started working on cleaning the living room and kitchen until you worked your way towards finishing the whole room.

-

You had finished cleaning and you were in the bed, watching anime on Netflix. Your cleaning day turned into a lazy one as you had a whole bunch of snacks laid on your stomach and you were on top of the sheets with one of Bakugou's hoodies on. It was around 3 p.m. and Bakugou doesn't get off of work until 6 so until then you were just going to watch t.v.

You were so into the animation that you didn't hear the card click on the door and Bakugou opening the door to the room. You were to busy laughing at the t.v. to notice Bakugou standing right there until you felt a presence. It was like you felt eyes peering at you. You whipped your head around to see Bakugou staring at you.

"Ah what the fuck!" You yelled, seeing the blonde standing there with a smug expression. He started laughing at your frightening face. "Hi to you to Bakugou." You snarled.

He was still laughing so you just smacked your lips and rolled your eyes, turning your head to look back at the tv. He finally got his breath and that's when you felt his eyes staring at you again.

"What're you looking at." You turned your head again, squinting at him.

"You're wearing my hoodie.." he smirked.

"Yeah so what?" You asked confusingly.

"I can't help but think of when I fucked your brains out while you wore my hoodie." His smirk grew bigger.

You looked down and realized that was same hoodie he literally railed you in that night. Your cheeks grew warm and your face, flustered. "S-shut the hell up! It wasn't even that good anyway." You lied with a following giggle.

He just nodded with that same smug look on his face. He knew you were lying and he paid no attention to your remark, at least that's what you thought. This kind of made you worried, considering he always had something smart to say back. Bakugou started taking off his jacket and his shirt, putting down his suitcase.

You were wondering what he was about to do and why he wasn't saying anything. He looked at you with an evil grin and came darting at you. He scooted over all your snacks and opened your legs to where his torso was in between them.