-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲

warning: this chapter is kinda angst and will bring up male rape in the wrong way.

26| Too many lies

[Bakugou P.O.V]

5 days. 5 days that felt like five years i haven't seen y/n. i haven't got to touch her, hold her, smell her, and it's driving me absolutely crazy.

i missed her, and i missed her bad. like really fucking badly. i want her, i need her, i just need to at least hear her. it might be early, but i already know that y/n is the person i want to spend the rest of my life with, and being held hostage here is just proving that point.

i know she's being held against her will in a basement of some sort with kai chisaki. he's about 5 or 6 years older than me and y/n, and had been a villain ever since i knew him in high school. he's fucking crazy.

i swear if i ever see him he won't see heaven. hell is where he'll be after i blast him there, just before torturing him though. everyone should know i'm a maniac when it comes to y/n, hopefully he'll learn the memo soon. but for now, i needed to focus on fleeing.

the metal door opened and slammed again, making me look up. of course it was yachi, the girl who forcefully made me have an affair on y/n. the girl i wanted to kill right with chisaki.

she had bruises on her ankle and one on her lower chin. what the hell. i wonder who did that, ehhh oh well. i'm not wondering that much.

yachi walked over to my angrily, now standing right above me. "your little girlfriend is a fucking bitch. no wonder why her dad is allowing chisaki to do all these things." lie.

my heart literally fluttered. my y/n did that. she caused all of those bruises to yachi. i'm glad to hear she still has hope.

i stared up at her, uninterested in her rambling. when is dinner i'm hungry again. the little bit of food she was giving me was definitely not enough.

"and— katsuki, are you listening to me?" she had a faint pout in her voice now, bending down towards me.

"you think i wanna hear you ramble about your fake fucking problems. i'm just happy y/n tore your ass up. and she was half chained." i chuckled.

"that's not a very nice thing to say to your fiancé. we're marrying in 6 days katsuki, you should at least listen to me when i'm taking to you." she frowned.

i snorted, keeping my head turned away from her. that's when i felt her put a hand on my exposed shoulder, causing me to tense up.

"surely you'd let me take my pain out on you, right?" she asked, knowing i had no other option.

"no, and i don't want you to. i've made that very fucking clear." i growled under my breathe.

"stop acting like this katsuki. you're acting like us having sex is something you can't enjoy." she turned my face towards her, those blue, evil, orbs of hers meeting my red ones.

"i don't. it hurts and i don't want to have sex with you, also known as you raping me."

"shut up." i felt a stinging pain on my face, made from her hand. "stop acting like you can't enjoy sex, i can't rape you because you men enjoy having sex with anything. it's practically impossible." she firmly spoke in my ear.