-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Y'all be killing me with y'all comments😩😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: smut, praise,
degradation, ⚠️

10|A Night to Remember

The kiss was getting heated with you on top, you felt in control. Both shirts were already off and thrown somewhere on the floor. Katsuki's hands were rested on your ass, giving it a squeeze every few seconds. You were going to use your position in advantage.

However, Katsuki knew what he was doing and didn't like being topped that easily. He expertly unclipped your bra, threw it anywhere out of reach and cupped your breasts. It was so swift and you were so in heat, you didn't even feel his actions.

Bakugou flipped you over so you were on bottom and him on top, "I wasn't letting you get away that easily." He looked down at you like he was about to vandalize an artwork from the gods.

"Don't get too cocky." You snarled.

He chuckled in response, immediately attacking your neck, eagerly to make sure everyone knew you were his. You gasped at your exposed body. He sucked and kissed everywhere he saw skin, leaving visible hickeys.

Bakugou left a trail of kisses down to your tits, drawing small circles around your nipples while maintaining eye contact. You practically let out a moan, music to his ears. He made sure not to leave the other one without feeling pleasure as well, pinching it at times. You felt his fingers touch your swollen sex, causing you to flinch.

"Relax." He whispered, slowly swirling his middle fingers around your clit in a teasing manner. Fuck, he could be such a dick for edging you. Bakugou's hand was right by your head, him hovering over you, while his fingers were making you aroused. His lips smashed against yours as he inserted his pointer and middle finger into you, thrusting them slowly.

You moaned into the kiss, too distracted to kiss him back which made him go ballistic. Every movement your made, he was watching. His red eyes burning holes into you, every time he touches you it feels like a burn mark and not because of his quirk. Katsuki curved his fingers inside you, ever so slowly.

"Fuck.." you muttered, clenching around his fingers.

He knew you were close, causing him to finally speed up his pace, occasionally rubbing his thumb on your clit.

All the built of pleasures at once caused you to reach your climax, about to release when Katsuki pulled out his fingers. He put them in his mouth, almost growling at your sweet taste as the pleasure faded away.

"Fuck you." You narrowed your eyebrows at the smug blonde.

"What was that?" He raised an eyebrow, his rare smirk resting on his lips.

"I said fuck you." You closed your legs, rolling your eyes.

You heard a chuckle erupt from his throat as he swiftly put his fingers in your mouth, "I was just getting in to that." You could hear him undo his pants, pulling them down as you seductively sucked on his fingers. "You're such a slut." Katsuki, took his fingers out of your mouth, pulling you by your legs towards him. He put your ankles on his shoulders, lining himself up.

"Only for you though~" You cooed.

"Damn right." He slid just his tip in, "Only.." he inserted half of his dick in, causing you to let out a whimper, "for.." Bakugou muttered, slowly sliding himself into you, "me." He huskily spoke, ramming his full length into you.