-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

23| Unexpected

a ray of sunshine woke you up from your peaceful slumber. you yawned, immediately bringing your hand up to cover your eyes. damn i was sleeping good too.

you looked over at katsuki, his back faced towards you with his sides heaving up and down. deciding to get up for the day, you sheepishly walked into the bathroom to do your usual morning routine.

you washed your face, brushed your teeth, did you hair, all to go down to the lobby and get some breakfast. katsuki had chose for you two to stay in a hotel room since he didn't want to buy an actual apartment room because you two would probably be moving again soon.

you put on some comfortable shorts and a Nike hoodie, considering you'd just be coming right back up again. you slid on Katsuki's slides before grabbing the key card and exiting the room.

you took the elevator down to the lobby, stepping out once it reached the floor. there were only two people lopping around, so there wasn't a line that you had to wait in.

the breakfast was still steaming, sausage, pancakes, eggs, anything you can think off was displayed on the counter.

you grabbed two takeout plates and forks, helping yourself and grabbing bakugou something as well. after making the both of y'all's plates and drinks, you had to walk slowly, balancing everything in your hands and arms.

when you got to the elevator, somebody else was standing there too, waiting for it to come down. they had on a hoodie and didn't look your way. they just kept staring at the elevator door in silence but you didn't think anything of it.

the elevator finally came down, the both of you stepping in. "can you press floor 5 for me please?" you told the person, since you couldn't do it yourself.

they just stood there, pressing floor 11 instead. "uhm i'm sorry but my hands are full so i'd greatly appreciate it if you pressed floor 5 for me thank you." you said in your calmest voice, not trying to kiss the person off.

they turned to you, a black mask on there face, covering their nose and mouth. "y/n, right?" they asked, making you widen your eyes.

how the hell- "do i know you?" you took a step back subconsciously, trying to make out who this person was.

"sorry for what's about to happen, y/n." they said. their voice was raspy, but not too deep. they started lunging for you, causing you to throw your food at them reactively. at least it slowed them down a bit.

"what the- HELP!!" you called out, scrambling around the elevator to avoid contact with the person.

"stop resisting little girl." they threw a punch at you, but you quickly ducked, heading over to the other side of the elevator.

"what do you want with me- AH!" you began pressing on a bunch of buttons on the elevator, hoping the doors would open any second now.

"i'm afraid i can't tell you that." the person you assumed was a man, grabbed your arm. you twisted it, elbowing them in the face.

fuck, i can't use my quirk. in order for you to use it, you have to be calm for at least five seconds, and staying still. obviously, you couldn't do that right now when there's a madman trying to kill you.

you felt a pair of hands wrap around your ankles, pulling them to make you fall. the person crawled on top of you, trying to trap you down and give you no where to run.

you were both breathing heavily and the person's nose was surely bleeding under the black mask they wore. all you could do was stare into the persons greenish-golden eyes in terror.

"Let me go!" you shouted, kicking them in the stomach. they grunted, but didn't let their guard down.

"you'll fucking pay for that." they hissed, smacking a gloved hand over your mouth and nose. it made your brain fog and your body limp.

no, this isn't how it ends—

"i'm sorry l/n, but you won't be marrying Bakugou." was all you heard before everything went black and silent.

-

you woke up and your back and head was killing you. "fuck." you muttered, trying to ease yourself in getting up, but you were completely held down.

chains surrounded your arms and ankles, rattling every time you shook. where the hell am i? you tried using your teleporting quirk, but it was no use.

let me try again. you closed your eyes, making sure your body was calmed and relaxed, your eyes closed. the Hilton hotel. you opened your eyes again, and you were in the same position.

"your quirks not going to work." you heard a deep voice rumble, making you crane your neck up. there was a man with purple hair and a bird-like mask on.

"where am i? and what's happening?" you asked, trying to see who this person was, and why the fuck did they have on a pelican mouth as a mask.

"poor little girl." they chuckled, taking steps closer to you. "you're back at your fathers house sweetheart, the basement to be exact." he got down on his knee, right in front of you.

no, this can't be true.

"who are you? and why am i here?" you questioned, trying to back up from the weirdo in front of you.

"oh you should know why you're here, ms. runaway." he played with a strand of your hair in amusement. "oh and i'm kai chisaki, and very soon you will be y/n

chisaki."