-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴

28| Mission Failed Successfully

"dad?" your hand flew to your mouth, witnessing your own dad. you rushed towards him, snatching the duct tape off his lips. "dad why are you here? and what happened?"

"y/n dear i'm so sorry." he pleaded, "i'm so so sorry, i should've never forced you to marry bakugou, now you're in a mess and so am i. i'm so sorry y/n—" he cried.

"shh shh. it's okay i promise. just tell me what happened, and what happened to yuki?" you reassured your father.

"w-when we found you, we didn't know that yachi was against us the whole time. she sided with shigaraki into locking us and the bakugou's u-up to steal from both of us." he answered.

"what—"

"yes. chisaki is doing the same, but they're going against each other. they don't know that they're both working with shigaraki to steal from me and the bakugou's." your dad explained. "i believe they're in a room next to us."

so that's why i'm marrying this creep.

"and yuki?"

he gulped, "you were right. she used me y/n, you were right all along. and about yuki, yachi killed her. yachi killed her own mother just so she wouldn't be in the way of the money."

you looked over at yuki's dead corpse, gagging. yachi is a fucking sociopath not me. "dad i promise i will get you out of here, but i can't right now or we'll both be caught."

"it's fine. focus on yourself dear, make me your last priority."

you sighed at the fact that you were useless to him right now. you wanted to save him, but you had to wait. you had to think smart. "okay, i'm going to put the tape back on your mouth, i swear you'll be free." you said, attaching the tape back on his lips.

he nodded. "and i'll loosen up the chains so you'll be a bit more comfortable." you unwrapped the chains a little bit from the post they were wrapped around.

"i love you dad." you said before pecking his forehead. he'd always do that to you, even when you were 18 and old enough to move out.

you made your last eye contact with him before quietly leaving the room. you would go visit the bakugou's but you didn't have enough time. you'll save them too once you get back on your feet.

you made your way back down the hallway, to the commons area where everyone was still sitting around.

toga ran up to you with a knife in her hand. "y/nnn you're going to get married to that loser? you should stay with us, i never have any girl friends to talk to."

you backed up a little from how close the knife was to you. "o-oh well yeah that'd be fun." you nervously laughed.

"y/n, let's go." you heard chisaki call at you from the door.

"sorry toga, guess we'll have to cut it short." you pat the shorter girl on the head before walking pass her.

"y/n's so hot." she squealed to herself, nagging dabi in the stomach.