-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

Warning:oral

15| Pretty Sight

"I think we're fine where we're at right now." I seductively replied, making Bakugou raise his eyebrows in amusement.

You trailed your hands down his damp chest, slowly getting on your knees. You eagerly pulled down his towel, maintaining eye contact with him, and there sprung out his rock hard.

You started to moved your hand up and down his length as Bakugou got a hold of your hair, pulling you towards his dick.

You lightly smirked before putting the tip in your mouth, your tongue wrapping around it in a teasingly manner. "Damn." Bakugou let out a blissful sigh, "cmon baby, don't tease."

And with that he bucked his hips in your mouth, causing you to make a small gagging noise."yeah that's it." Bakugou cooed.

You regained yourself, starting to bob your head back and forth. You practically moaned from his dick hitting the back of your throat. Your eyes wondered up to Katsuki in which he was looking down at the pretty view in front of him, his lips slightly agape. "You look so beautiful when your mouth is stuffed full." He complimented, a small whimper following behind his statement.

Your hand became sync with your mouth, going to stroking him as your mouth coated his dick with saliva. Katsuki tilted his head back in pleasure, putting a hand on your head subconsciously. Your eyes became glossy as he was pushing your head all the way to his base, and back to his head in a set motion.

You felt him twitching in your mouth already, "fuck y/n." He dragged out the word, fucking your face unmercifully. Katsuki let out a throaty groan, you doing wonders with your tongue and giving his tip special affection. Tears started to fall from your eyes as you picked up your pace. "Y/n I'm gonna cum.." his words trailed off with a moan.

Once Bakugou was aroused, he was aroused. There was no calming him down, meaning he can get a little too into it. Katsuki held your head still, the head of his dick touching your uvula, a warm liquid shooting down your throat. "Fuuuuuuck.." katsuki grunted, pulling out of your mouth, some of of the liquid dripping down your mouth to the top of your breasts. Both of your chests were heaving.

Katsuki put a hand under your chin, lifting your head, "open."

You obliged, opening your mouth and sticking out your tongue to show your swallowed it, "good girl." Bakugou breathlessly said, pulling you up. "fuck, you really know how to take it out of me huh?" Bakugou chuckled, smashing his lips into yours. He wrapped his arms around your thighs, lifting you up and placing you on the counter. You were surprised he kisses you after your just gave him head. Interesting. You both never disconnected the kiss until Bakugou started to kiss down your jaw, to your neck.

He kissed and sucked your sweet spots, guaranteeing to leave red marks, "Katsuki—" you whimpered.

"Hmmm." He hummed against your skin, bringing his head back up, his piercing gaze meeting yours. His hand got a hold of your cheek, the pad of his thumb stroking the dried up tears that were about to be replaced with new ones.

"Now isn't that a pretty sight."