-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

22| Relief

finally, you and Bakugou were sitting down after the long drive, watching a movie. it took a little over 7 hours, plus the traffic throughout the cities. hopefully, you two were in a safe location now, where you couldn't be easily found.

your feet were rested on Katsuki's lap as he rubbed them subconsciously, your back laid down on the couch. he was slumped down, both of your guys' eyes glued to the t.v.

you felt so relieved from all the escaping, speeding, and just the long day itself was over. for now. surely, you two would have to move somewhere else in a week, but you just wanted to focus on relaxing right now.

"baby?" bakugou stopped massaging your feet to face you. you turned your head to look at the ash blonde, a light smile on his face as he stared directly into you e/c eyes.
(yeah sorry for those who like the pet name "teddy bear," but i'm never using it again.)

"i wanna try something different." he stated, making you quirk an eyebrow up.

"like what?"

"i want you to pierce my tongue."

"you want me to pierce your tongue?!" you repeated his sentence, sitting up. he slowly nodded, "with what, we don't have the piercing utensils and i don't feel like going out to—"

"i bought the kit when we went to the store to get your pill." he cut you off, making you furrow your eyebrows, "i was thinking if i should do it or not, but i made up my mind."

"okay." you dragged out the word, "go get it." you took your feet off of his legs, scooting up on the couch.

"you're really going to do it?" he asked.

"yes, now hurry up before i change my mind." you snarled, standing up to cross your arms.

he narrowed his eyes at you before prancing off to go find the plastic bag he put the kit in. you watched him take out the needed tools before trotting back over to you.

he handed you the kit, flopping down on the couch to adjust himself for you. you inspected the kit, trying to figure out how everything goes, and what process to do it in.

you read the instructions, putting the piercing tool together, and took the piercing out the small baggy. bakugou wrapped his hands around your thighs, yanking you on his lap, making you almost drop everything.

"so impatient you almost made me have to start over dumbass." you scoffed at him, quickly realizing you said something that he'd say.

"you're turning into me." he smirked.

"shut up and stick out your tongue." you playfully rolled your eyes as he stuck out his tongue with a chuckle. look at her using my words. Katsuki thought to himself.

you made sure everything was set before grabbing ahold of his tongue. you were about to snap the piercing in when he slivered his tongue around, practically sucking your fingers.

"katsuki quit." you hit his shoulder, half laughing. he started laughing with you, making you giggle even more. what a rare sight. how you loved seeing him laugh.

"okay okay i'm done." he surrendered, going back to sticking out his tongue.

you smiled, putting everything back in place. "ready?" you looked up at him in his crimson eyes, his head leaned back against the couch. he slightly nodded, but not to much to mess up the stance.

his eyes were half-lidded, watching when you'd pierce his tongue. you finally pushed the needle through, then pulled the actual piece right behind it.

katsuki tensed up as you got the small bead, putting it on top of the little bar itself. you closed his mouth for him so he could get comfortable with the piercing on his tongue.

"done." you let out a small breathe, wiping the spit from under his chin with the provided napkin. he sat there for a minute, moving around his tongue to get used to the feeling of a cold metal bob.

you closed up everything, putting it to the side. "can't wait to try it on you." Katsuki's hands trailed up and down your thighs as he kept wiggling his tongue around.

"oh yeah?" you challenged, taking his chin between your fingertips.

"mhmm." he hummed in response, leaning in for a kiss. you pressed your lips against each other and you could immediately feel the bob when he slipped his tongue into your mouth. you both shared the carefree moment, thinking nothing could get to either of you now.

you both felt free, no problems to deal with, like you two were the only people standing on the world. if only that's what it was like. the kiss meant nothing but passion for one another, and you both just wanted to enjoy what time you had now.

꧁꧂
a lil fluff or whatever since the next few chapters finna get rowdy...BUT LETS ENJOY WHOEVER MADE THIS FANART OF BAKUGOU😩

BUT LETS ENJOY WHOEVER MADE THIS FANART OF BAKUGOU😩