-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟴

Warning: sexual content, degrading, praise

18| Stressed Sex

Bakugou pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from both of your lips. "Work was fucking hell you know." He panted, lifting you up by your thighs so easily. Your clothes were sprawled out on the floor, your back against the wall. The only thing saving you from sliding down the wall was Bakugou's arms.

"Oh yeah? Guess you should do something about that." You smirked, running your fingertips along his toned chest.

"What a slut." He chuckled, "I bet you want me to take my stress out on you don't you?" It was pretty much dark, the only thing visible was his piercing red eyes that shot daggers through your soul.

You shrugged as he brushed his tip along your glistening folds, making a shiver go down your spine. "And you better fucking take all of it." He added.

You barely squeaked out a 'yes' as he smashed himself into you, causing you to let out a gasp.

"Fuck you're so wet for me. You knew this'd happen from the start didn't you..shit!" He groaned, thrusting harshly into you.

A small moan escaped your lips as your hands flew to his shoulders, holding on for moral support. Bakugou was already starting out fast as he watched his length disappear into you over and over again.

His head leaned back, a string of cuss words mixed with grunts falling from his mouth from your walls choking him. "You feel so fucking good."

The head of his dick brushed against your cervix, making your nails dig into his shoulders. "Fuck, Katsuki!" You cooed his name as your body rocked up against the wall at the quick pace he was going.

His impossibly deep and fast thrusts caused your nails to scratch over his back, the pain mixed with pleasure creating a euphoria within you. The lewd squelching noises drove Bakugou feral, his head coming down to attack your neck.

His cock dug through you unmercifully, hitting a sensitive spot inside of you. "Ah..Katsuki!" You screeched out, tears brimming the corners over your eyes.

"Mmm.. I know my kinky little cumslut can take more than that." He mumbled against your neck, making sure that he marked everywhere.

Your walls were adjusting more to his size and it felt like a budge coming through your stomach, your moans becoming more breathy and high pitched.

With his balls deep inside of you and him grunting right into your ear caused a familiar knot to tie in your stomach, "I'm going to cum!" You moaned out, your head hanging sheepishly to the side.

"Not yet. Hold it." He demanded, riskily raising one of his hands to wrap around your neck.

"I-" yeah, you couldn't. You felt a sense of relief brush over you as your cum coated his dick, making it easy for him to glide through your sticky walls.

"Didn't I tell you to hold it." Bakugou chimed, snapping you out of your relaxed daze. He pulled out of you, lifting your back from the wall and carrying you to the bed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't—"

"Shut the fuck up and get an all fours." His tone was husky as he dropped you on the bed.

You swallowed thickly, complying to his harsh command although it made you aroused. You arched your back, your face against the mattress as you waited impatiently for Bakugou to fill you back up again.

"We need to come up with a safe word." He said, rubbing his large hands on your ass.

"Um..how about red?" You suggested.

"Hmmm." You could hear the smirk on his face, "what a good choice." One of his hands went up, landing a harsh smack to your left ass cheek.