-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

5|Phone Call

{𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 // 𝟲:𝟬𝟬 𝗮.𝗺.}

"Ughh I don't feel like it!" You groaned as your face was stuffed in the pillow.

You and Bakugou have been working in the hero agency for about a week and you still hated getting up in the morning. After all you weren't used to it.

"We're gonna be late if you don't get your lazy ass up!" Bakugou yelled.

"10 more minutes." You mumbled. You closed your eyes, about to get all the time of sleep you could get until you felt a pair of hands wrap around your ankle.

Bakugou dragged you off the bed as you met out a shriek. "No, you're getting the hell up now." He sternly said. You fell on your stomach and laid on the floor for a bit before getting up.

"Kaachan you're so mean." You threw a fake pout. He thought it was cute.

"I told you not to call me Kaachan." He snarled.

A sinister smirk appeared on your face. "What would you like me to call you then..Katsuki?" You said whispering the last part. His face was warm and he got so red. You snickered and walked away, headed to the bathroom, leaving the hothead in a red hot mess.

-

You were in your office, signing some paperwork that Kaminari had dropped off from hawks. It was so boring, that is until your phone began to ring

𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛
𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡/𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒

You picked up your phone and stared at it. '𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠?' You thought.

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁

"Hello, y/n speaking?" You said questionably.

"Y/n." A stern, familiar voice spoke.

"Who is this?" You were lowkey shaking in your shoes.

"This is your dad. We have been looking for you and young Bakugou everywhere." He said calmly.

'𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑑.' Is what you wanted to say. "Look. I can't tell you where I am, I love you dad but forcing me to marry someone I hardly know, just isn't going to cut it." You took a deep breath. "Sorry.." you said before hanging up and blocking him. You knew you made the right choice.

You stared into space for a second, thinking about all the possible things that might happen. What if he found you? What if he grows poor because the business tears down since you didn't marry Bakugou? What if you ended up marrying Bakugou because you have feelings for him all along? Wait-

'𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚?' It's like now, everything you think of, always results in drawing back to him. You shook your head, pushing the thoughts out of your mind. Then, the perfect idea came across your mind. '𝐼𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢!' You smirked and quickly finished the last bit of paperwork.