-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳

27| Bloody Surprise

"oh wake up y/n~." you heard a familiar coo call out to you during your peaceful slumber.

sleeping chained up had your back in pain, your neck in pain, everything was sore to where you felt like if you ever got up, you'd fall right back down.

you groaned, picking your head up and rolling it around to warm it up. 1 week and 5 days. "today is the day." chisaki chimed with a clasp of his gloved hands.

"what?"

"we're getting married today, isn't that exciting." chisaki sarcastically grinned.

shit, how could i forget about that. the worst day possible.

you dropped your gaze, sucking on a silent breath of irritation. you didn't want to marry someone that you didn't even know for a month, let alone the person not being katsuki.

"we need to get you washed and dolled up so cmon." chisaki waved to you, as if you could just get up and walk over to him.

haha how funny.

you shook the chains, making him raise his eyebrows. "oh. forgot you were chained up." he chuckled, lightly jogging over to you. "don't think i'm letting you free for just a second y/n." he firmly stated before uncuffing your right hand.

damn. wait- then what- how am i gonna be presentable at the wedding???

chisaki took out another pair of cuffs, but smaller and more...convenient instead of them being large chains. he put it around your right wrist before unchaining your left one, quickly pulling your arms back so you were in handcuffs.

"mmm i should've used these a long time ago." he smirked, pulling you up from your crouched position.

dirty fucking— shit!

your legs felt weak and wobbly, making you almost fall over if kai hadn't of caught you. you forgot that you've been sitting down for about two weeks now, and it'll probably take a little while for you to recover.

"don't worry i've got you." chisaki put a hand on your shoulder, the other on your back to try and guide you to a different room.

why is he being so nice to me? i know he's planning something.

chisaki slowly led you thought the shallow basement. it was dark and the few dim lights on display where almost out. this didn't even look like a basement, more like an underground storage unit.

kai opened a door, pushing you in with him following close behind. it was a bathroom, surprisingly not that dirty.

it was simple. and all white too. a shower, a toilet, a sink. no rugs. no colored towels. white walls. simple. yeah, except for the cuff ring attached to the shower wall.

still clothed, kai shoved you into the shower, chaining one of your wrists to the attachment on the shower.

"thanks, you can get out now." you said, staring at the masked man that was just standing there.