-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

Warning: sexual content, oral, food play hehehe

13|Dessert

You let out a sigh, stepping into your shared studio apartment room before taking off your shoes. The dinner date was..well..it was something alright. Other than Bakugou's lewd actions...it was astonishing. Bakugou made sure everything was perfect, all just for you.

"You still have room for dessert?" Katsuki asked, taking his shoes off as well and shutting the door.

"Sure, what kind?" You asked, making your way towards the kitchen.

"Do you like raspberries?" Katsuki followed behind you.

"Hmm, I haven't had them in a while. I kind of forgot what they taste like." You stood at the counter as Bakugou walked around you to the fridge, your eyes fixed on him.

He hummed in response, grabbing a container of raspberries that you didn't even know were in there, and whipped cream. "Maybe we can make a sweet crepe or cake or something." He suggested.

"Mhm." You chimed, watching what he was doing.

"But I'll have to make sure you like raspberries first." He had a light smirk on his face as he made his way over to you with a few of the reddish berries. He lifted your chin before speaking, "open."

He was staring directly into your eyes, waiting for you to comply. You hesitantly opened your mouth, Bakugou putting the fruit inside. You chewed it for a minute, the sweet taste was feral while Bakugou's eyes were burning daggers through you. "Oh now I remember. I like them." You smiled.

"Good." He took a few of the raspberries, plopping them in his mouth, his red hues maintaining eye contact. Honestly, it kind of made you nervous. 

"Can I get another one?" You asked, watching him put another berry in his mouth.

He nodded, a grin forming on his face. Suddenly, his hand slipped down to your lower back, pulling you impossibly close. His lips connected with yours, catching you by surprise. Your lips moved together slowly, and soon enough, the raspberry was now in your mouth.

He pulled away, your lips coated in saliva as you nervously ate the raspberry. "I should eat my dessert now." Bakugou had a smug look on his face.

"Hey, I want some too!" You pouted.

"Nope, this is a dessert only I can eat." He reached over, grabbing the whipped cream, moving the berries so they were more accessible.

"Where's the rest of the ingredients anyway?" You asked, considering it was only cream and berries. What a bland dessert.

He shook the can up, popping the lid off of it, "you." You raised your brows at his quick remark. He began to spray the whipped cream on your neck, putting a raspberry right in the middle of the swirl before attacking it. The lewd noises of him sucking and kissing on your neck, bounced off the walls as you ran your fingertips through his ash blonde hair.

You knew where this was going. Bakugou knew good and well he didn't have any ingredients to make a crepe in the first place. Slick little bastard.

"I'm ready to enjoy my dessert now." Katsuki mumbled against your neck, not giving it a rest. You were already notified for the marks he was going to leave.

"As long as I can enjoy mine as well." You sassily replied.

You felt him smirk against your skin as his hands fell down to your thighs, tapping them so you'd jump. You jumped into his arms, him wrapping an arm under your ass to hold you up. "I want everyone to know who the fuck you belong to." Bakugou growled against your neck, leaving bruises and bite marks to your sensitive skin. He began making his way to the bed, using his free arm to grab the whip cream from the countertop.