𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻🍋

warning: sexual content!

Anniversary Special

katsuki and i walked into a hotel room after having dinner at a restaurant that was nearly an hour away from here. although, it was worth it since it was exorbitant and way different.

it was built underground, surrounded by an aquarium. different fish and other sea animals swam around, decorating the restaurant with their colors and unique designs. it was all around a good anniversary, and i enjoyed it with katsuki, even though he acted all chill about it. i know he was silently excited.

"katsuki this place is beautiful." i walked through the modern day hotel, observing the lavish decorations and interior.

there was a nightstand with two champagne bottles, resting in a bunch of ice cubes.

the bed was big enough to fit five people, and the overall room was pretty. i noticed the balcony, immediately making my way over to it with katsuki following behind.

i slid open the glass door, immediately being hit with a small breeze. walking towards the railing, there was a beautiful layout of Dubai with the ocean right there in front of us.

"oh my god katsuki." i whipped my head towards him, being met with his smug face.

"do you like it?"

he stood flatly behind me as i admired the outside. "i love it."

i felt katsuki wrap both arms around my stomach, resting his chin on my shoulder. i looped my arms around, running my fingers through the back of his hair.

this man could be cute and hot at the same time and right now, he was so cute.

katsuki went all out for our anniversary, and i wanted nothing more than to give him the best night of his life. i want him to feel submission, let me take control for once and please him like he does me.

i slowly turn my head around, using my other hand to put up under his chin. the moonlight made his red eyes even more captivating, almost making me lose myself in them.

he looked at me with such adore, and i wanted to ruin every second of it.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he furrowed his eyebrows, looking all cute.

"you've made this night so special katsuki." i softly rubbed his chin, causing him to relax in my hold. "and i want to make it up to you."

katsuki caught on quickly, the corner of his lip tilting up going unnoticed by me. "but i've been dying to taste you princess. you don't have to make anything up to—"

i put a finger to his mouth, cutting him off with a smile. "you've pleased me all night long katsuki, let me do the same."

he contemplated over what i said, but finally sighed in agreement.

"now get on the bed."

"what—"

"i said get on the bed."

-
Katsuki P.O.V.

"now stay still and be good for me." y/n's dress was ridden up her ass and she faced me with her hands on my chest.