-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Warning: sexual content, oral, degrading, praise

19| "What was I mad about again?"

"Ah..Katsuki!" You moaned, earning another slap to that ass from Bakugou. He had a fair pace for now with his hands dug bruisingly into your hips.

"Take it baby. Take it." He pushed your back down, allowing himself to see a perfect arch on full display. "Shit, you're clenching around me.." he moaned, ramming into you once more.

Your eyes were rolled back as you gripped on the sheets above your head. You knew his dominant side was riding up on him, as if it wasn't already showing. From here on out he was just going to get more and more aggressive.

You heard a chuckle, trickle through his throat. And there it is. You imposingly arched your back to your fullest potential, driving him over the edge, "good girl, just like that." He pulled his dick out, only leaving contact between your pussy lips and his tip. He leaned down to your ear, "now let's see if you can fucking keep it that way." He whispered, just to slam himself right back into you.

You saw stars flash through your eyes as you choked out a moan. He hit your g-spot over and over again, relentlessly pounding easily through your slick walls. Endless moans were leaving your mouth uncontrollably, your mind already growing foggy from the overwhelming pleasure you felt. "You like that don't you? Of course you do you fucking slut, holy shit." Bakugou grunted.

His fingers wondered down to your clit, rubbing in circular motions. Your mouth was agape as Bakugou wasn't letting his guard down, both of you in too deep into the feeling. "Yeah, you like it."

"F-fuck..I'm..!" You whined at the fact you couldn't form a sentence, your walls hollowing out and your climax coming for you.

"You can't even form a damn sentence." Bakugou smugly remarked. His fingers were doing wonders on your clit as his other hand came up to your cheek, pushing your head down into the mattress. The power you held made him forget about everything else, just wanting to stuff you full with his cock and cum. Though, when he does get lost into the pleasures he gets belligerent, but you weren't complaining. You liked it rough.

You felt him throb inside of you, you already cumming on his cock. "Shit shit shit y/n..." his thrusts became sloppier, small whimpers escaping his lips. The sound of skin clapping bounced off the walls, the overstimulation making your slightly squirm. "Oh..fuckkkk." He dragged out the sentence, releasing his seed into you.

Your body felt limp, your chest heaving up and down with whiny whispers still flowing from you. "Oh y/n, we're not done." He cooed. In a swift movement, Bakugou, flipped you over, laying himself down on the bed. "Show me how much you've got left, if you have any more left."

You were determined to show Bakugou that you could semi-keep up with him. So, you lined yourself up with his cock which was seeping with pre-cum.

Your knees were so, so weak. But, you weren't going to give up. You stroked his dick for a few seconds causing him to bite his lip and hold back a moan.

His dick was sensitive as it sat right beneath your pussy, somewhat touching it. Bakugou, forcefully bucked his hips upwards making you almost fall. "I couldn't wait anymore." He breathlessly muttered.

Your hands fell on his chest, allowing you to regain yourself. You bobbed yourself up and down in a slow motion, Bakugou's hands flying to your waist. "You look so pretty..fuck." His words trailed off at the feeling of your wet and tight walls.