-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Warning: Sexual Content⚠️

6|Needy

"Please y/n." He spoke huskily.

You froze. You had to process what the hell was happening. You were sitting there, with your hand on his length while he was begging you to please him. Something unusual for Bakugou, but you took this moment to take advantage of that.

Catching the needy boy off guard, you wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. Your mouths were slowly moving in such, fighting for dominance. You opened your mouth and Bakugou took that chance to slip his tongue in, swirling it around. He growled against your lips and his hands moved down to your waist.

Finally, Bakugou established his dominance and overpowered you. He leaned deeper in the kiss, pushing you on your back so you were no longer bracing yourself up. Bakugou pulled away and lifted up your hoodie, leaving you out of breath. He examined your body for a while before looking back at you with those red eyes of his.

"Can I?" He asked so eagerly.

You nodded and a smirk appeared across his face. "I'm going to devour every inch of your body." He mumbled before getting getting on his knees, causing you to squeeze your thighs. He noticed and ran his fingertips down your thighs before opening them right back up again. "Don't be shy~" he chuckled.

"Sorry I just haven't done this in a while other than the time we were sober." You replied.

Bakugou gripped your inner thighs and started to leave a trail of kisses, starting from your knee, back to your folds. You let out a whimper as he did one long lick. Bakugou started to sloppily suck on your clit and took his two finger to rub in a circular motion around your g-spot. He was teasing you and you were not the type to wait. You grabbed a hand full of his hair as he moved his tongue up and down your sensitive areas. Bakugou rolled his eyes at the taste of you. You let out soft moans as he slipped his fingers in and started to thrust them in and out while flicking his tongue around your pussy.

"Fuck.." you gasped. "I love your tongue."

He chuckled against you and continued to eat you out while moving his fingers at a medium pace. Bakugou looked up at you and smirked at the lewd faces you were making. He let out a groan against against your folds and curved his fingers around at a quicker pace. You moaned profanities under your breath.

"You taste so good baby." He whispered before moving his tongue up and down your lips. He felt your walls quench and knew you were close. He used that to move his two fingers in a fast pace. Your grip on his hair became harder, you to throw your head back, overfilling with pleasures.

"I'm gonna..cum." You managed to moan out.

Suddenly, Bakugou stoped what he was doing and took his fingers out. The please slowly faded away.

"Bakugou!" You whined.

"It's okay, save it for later." He chuckled. He pulled down his sweats and boxers. "Move up some." He demanded.

You hesitantly did as he said and scooted up so your head was almost on the headboard. Bakugou got on his knees in front of you. You felt his tip brush against your folds.