-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

2|The Escape

[𝕊𝕌ℕ𝔻𝔸𝕐]

It was Sunday night and you were talking on the phone with your best friend, Uraraka. There was no way you could tell her about your plan with Bakugou.

"Awh I'm gonna miss you, to bad you're moving y/n." She whined.

"It's okay! We can always call and I can come visit sometimes." You smiled through the phone.

"Are you coming back?" She asked with a frown.

"I really don't know yet." You replied.

"Okay well, we can just have phone sleepovers and stuff like you said." Her frown somewhat faded. "Goodnight y/n."

"Night Ochaco!" You smiled before hanging up.

You looked at the clock '12:02 𝑎.𝑚.' that meant 13 minutes to pack until Bakugou came to pick you up. Surely everyone was sleep by now and you saw the hall light turn off about an hour ago through the crack of your door.

You quietly snuck in and out your bathroom to pack your toiletries and clothes for the long journey. '𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒.' You said in your head. You knew that if you slip up just slightly, it was an entrance to hell. One more minute until it was go time.

You grabbed your bags and put them by the window quietly and sat ok your sofa still thinking. Yes you were an over thinker. But even you make decisions before thinking. Of course you were deep into your thoughts. That was until you heard something hit your window. '𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙.'

You got up and looked through your blinds to see Bakugou standing outside with that grumpy ass look on his face. You opened your window and whisper yelled, "hey Kaachan!"

"Don't call me that! And get out here dumbass we don't have all day." He groaned.

"You're right..we have all night." You winked causing him to roll his eyes. "Catch this." You said throwing one of your bags down. He caught it and started to put the things you through down in his car until you were done.

"Now how the fuck are you going to get down here?" He asked.

"Uhh can you catch humans?" You nervously laughed, poking your head out. "You have big muscles so you should."

"Yeah go for it." He said sarcastically.

"Here comes!" You jumped down in a result of him catching you, as planned. His face was super red and you noticed he was still holding you. "You can put me down now." You said, breaking the silence.

"Tch I was!" He said harshly and put you down.

You saw his red hot face and decided to tease him. "Oooo somebody's blushing~" you sang, poking his cheek. His blush faded and he was now looking at you with an angry face. "Okay we can go now tomato!" You smiled.

"Don't ever fucking call me that again. And get your ass in the car." He grumbled.

You did as he said and got in the passenger side as he got into the drivers seat.

"How long will this ride be?" You immediately asked.

"The airport is literally right down the street." He said, starting up the car.

"Ugh, what a long drive." You sarcastically said, putting your feet on his dashboard.

"Don't you have any manners? Get your crusty ass feet off of my car." He demanded.

"I was just trying to get relaxed jeez calm down." You shrugged. "Now hurry up and drive before you get us caught." You smiled knowing you had won and he did as you said.

-

You both were sitting next to each other, on the plane as it soared through the night sky. Of course your were annoying Bakugou since you were bored.

"Kaachan!" You said, facing him whom was sitting in the window seat.

"What do you want? And I told you not to call me that." He groaned with his eyes glued to his phone while eating hot chips.

"Can I get a few?" You asked.

He surprisingly tilted the bag towards you, indicating for you to get some. You grabbed two and ate them.

"Mmm these are good!" You said munching on the chip.

He looked towards you and stared for a moment. "Don't do that again." He contained his blush and knocked out all the dirty thoughts that were lingering out of his head.

"Sorry they're just tasty." You replied. It was a moment of comfortable silence until you decided to annoy him again.

"Bakugou!" You called out.

"What y/n." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Can I touch your hair? It looks like you used a whole can of gel on it." You said.

"What?! I don't use no damn gel!" He snapped back.

You already had your hands ruffling through his hair. Surprisingly, it was soft. You ran your fingers through the hot head's hair. Little did you know it kind of calmed him down, released his nerves, your touch. But his pride quickly let that thought out of the picture.

"Woah it's so cool!" You smiled.

He looked at your for a second then made a "tch." noise. You took your hand out and saw he wasn't on his his phone anymore. Instead he was looking out the window, admiring the stars.

"Bakugou." You softly said in a quiet tone.

"Yes?" He replied. This time he didn't look as angry. Maybe at night he was a different Bakugou. A more considerate and clingy one.

"How long is the plane ride?" You asked.

"About 4 hours, you might want to lay your dumb face down somewhere and rest." He replied.

'𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑠.' But this time it was hesitant. He didn't even bother saying it in a harsh tone. "Okay!" Was all you replied with. You put your head on his shoulder, laying it down lightly, which startled him a bit.

He slowly turned his head to look at you. You looked so peaceful and soft. Everyone has a phase on them during the night. He didn't bother to say anything but instead he fixed himself to make you comfortable, something daytime Bakugou would never do. He gave you a small smile and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.