𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Time skip:

10 years later

"it said put in 2 teaspoons dumbass, not 2 tablespoons!" bakugou stared at the chunky brownie mix before glaring at you.

"it did not— oh it did." you made an 'o' shape with your mouth after rechecking the recipe on the back of the brownie mix box. "it shouldn't be that much a deal, it'll only be a little sweeter."

"yeah and the brownies are about to be hard as shit." bakugou sighed, lifting the bowl and scraping the mix into the glass pan.

"they will not." you rolled your eyes, putting a hand on your hip.

"watch, theyre going to be nasty."

"hmph. i bet the kids will love them." you watched as katsuki opened the oven, sliding the pan into it and closing it back.

"what does it say put the oven on?" he asked, hovering a finger over the timer.

"uhhh." you looked at the box, carefully this time. "22 minutes."

"are you sure? or are they going to be nasty and burnt too?"

"shut up and put the damn timer on." you scowled, "actually, speaking of the kids...why are they so quiet?"

"they're probably just—"

"NO SCREW OFF KATSUMIN!" you heard your daughter yell before a huge blast went off, causing the house to shake.

"the fuck was that?" bakugou whipped his head around.

"i don't fucking know, let's go!" you ran out of the kitchen with katsuki following close behind. you entered the play room, coughing from the smoke that just aired out. "katsaya! katsumin!"

(cats-eye-uh) (cats-ooo-min)

the smoke cleared and katsumin winded up on the floor with katsuya holding a stance at him. they were twins with katsumin only a minute and some change older. 2 years after the incident, you and bakugou got married and a year later you both found out you were having twins. one boy, one girl.

"what happened in here?" bakugou asked, looking just as shocked as you.

"katsaya won't give me back my action figure after i asked nice." katsumin huffed on the floor.

"katsaya, why're you being mean to your brother again?" you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"he said i could keep it so i did." she stuck her tongue out at katsumin, twirling around the all-might toy.

"so what's with the big hole in the wall with smoke coming from it?" bakugou questioned.

"oh that..." katsaya started off. "i dunno, when i got mad i was gonna smack katsumin, but a big orange thing came out of my arm and now he's on the floor."

"hold on. what do you mean it came out of your arm?" you pressed further.

"i don't know, it was hot and it made a loud boom noise and made a hole in the wall." she shrugged, katsumin getting up from the floor.