-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

Warning: sexual content, degradation

16| Dominance

Bakugou's fingertips tug into your hips as he easily slid himself into you due to your wetness. You were currently sitting on the countertop sink with your legs open, giving Katsuki the right to effortlessly abuse your regions.

Bakugou wrapped one of his his hands around your neck, continuing to thrust into you, only rougher. Your velvety walls drove him over the top, making him want to devour you even more. You had nothing to grab on, so your nails made their way to Katsuki's back, leaving scratch marks as your body rocked back and forth.

His tip brushed against your cervix every time he pounded into you with such desire that you swore you felt a bulge through your stomach. His thrusts had your eyes practically rolling to the back of your head, endless moans escaping past your lips.

Katsuki hit one spot in particular, causing you to see stars, "Katsuki—!" You moaned out with half-lidded eyes.

"Take it. Take it all like the fucking slut you are." Katsuki grunted, immediately attacking your neck. He gave you the admission to claw at his back as he left large hickeys and love bites around your neck and chest.

Tears started to slightly spill from your eyes, his degrading making your more aroused. You felt a familiar knot tie in your stomach, making you clench down on his length, "fuck..!" You whined, your climax riding up on you.

"Fuck, your clenching around me baby." He whispered, groaning against your earlobe that sent you over the edge.

"I—" you could hardly form a sentence, knowing you were about to cum at any second. Your tongue was slightly sticking out at the overwhelming pleasures going throughout your body.

"You're about to cum." Bakugou had that sadistic smirk on his face, "cum for me."

And those exact words made you let out your releases, coating his dick white. Did that stop him? No. He slickly watched himself ramming in and out of you with ease from your cum. The overstimulation was causing you to let out endless whimpers, wiggling around. He finally pulled out of you, the noise making a lewd sticky sound affect.

You let out a sigh in relief, leaning your tired neck back, "you think we're done princess? Because we're not." Bakugou said, making you raise your eyebrows.

He swiftly flipped you over, having you bent over on the counter so your ass was on full display for him, "look how much of a slut you are for me." He pulled your hair, making you look at yourself in the mirror. Staring back was a messy-haired, puffy eyed girl that had just gotten fucked dumb. In which she just indeed did. "Yeah that's what I get to see every time I fuck your brains out..."

His words trailed off as he slowly slid into you, letting out a low moan, making you bite your lip at his length that glided past your folds. His hands found their way to your waist pulling you back as he collided himself into your pussy.

You jumped at the sudden pound, making you subconsciously put a hand back towards Katsuki's stomach. "Move your fucking hand." He huskily whispered in your ear, relentlessly railing into you.

You couldn't. Your eyebrows furrowed together, you letting out a high pitched moan that the whole apartment complex could probably hear. "I guess I'll have to it for you." He grabbed both of your hands pinning them behind your back so your bare chest was rested on the counter. "Next time fucking listen to me when I tell you to move your hands." Katsuki slapped your ass, the sound echoing throughout the bathroom and leaving a red hand print. His overpowering dominant side was showing, making you go crazy.

"Shit, Katsuki..!" You let out a long pitchy moan, your knees buckling. Katsuki put your right knee on the counter, allowing him to thrust into you impossibly deeper. He hit a bundle of nerves, causing you to slightly scream and your stomach flop.

"Yeah, you like that you slut? Huh..? Oh fuck..!" He whimpered, going anomalistically fast. Bakugou grabbed your hair, tilting your head back so he could give you a sloppy kiss. Everything was a mess. With you pre-cumming, and your climax coming even quicker than the last. You moaned into the kiss, both coating each other's lips in saliva.

You felt him twitching inside you as he let out a long groan into the kiss. You could barely keep up with his tongue movements, already giving up and letting him carry. He pulled away, bringing your hands onto the counter in front of you, his hands resting on top of them.

"Fuck I'm close." Bakugou moaned, his actions becoming sloppier and unsteady. You had already came again, Bakugou railing into you with such determination. "Ah..." he grunted, releasing his seed inside of you and some dripping down your thighs. Luckily, you picked up some plan B while out with Momo and Toru.

Your body became limp, giving out and nearly falling. Katsuki's hand snaked around your waist as he planted a soft kiss on your shoulder, acting as if he didn't just handle you with such aggression.

"I guess we'll have to shower again." He Mumbled against your delicate skin, feeling that smirk of his rest on his lips.