-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

14| Girlfriend?

[Bakuhoe P.O.V]

Bakugou was pacing back and forth around the room, thinking of ways to impress you. A trip to the park? Fuck no, that's lame.

Suddenly, y/n turned positions, making me freeze in my deep state of thought. Fuck, don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wake up. I watched her intently, waiting for her to go back to the light snoring she was doing. She finally stopped moving after she had got comfortable, making me relax my shoulders.

Why am I even thinking so hard about this? Y/n and I came to Japan to avoid marriage, and here I am. Walking around this room, thinking of ways to ask her to be my girlfriend. I promised her I'd explain my feelings towards her, but this is harder than it seems. I want it to be perfect, just like her.

The way she has confidence in every step makes me melt. The way she doesn't put up with my crappy anger issues has me wrapped around her finger, but I can't let her know that. The way she is so reckless and smiles even though she's in a bad state has me in fucking love.

But what if she says 'no?'

What if she still thinks that we ran away to here to avoid being together in a relationship. I don't want to be just buddies, having sex to please each other's needs, and go back to regular life. I want her to be all mine. Is that too selfish? I don't give two fucks if it is or isn't actually.

Y/n's been sleep all morning, probably from last night. The only time she woke up was to shower, then getting back into the bed for the rest of the day. How she loves her beauty rest. I smirk to myself, knowing only I can have the privilege to put her to sleep. Alright, back to business.

Movie theaters? No, that's too basic. I groan under my breath, thinking of what to do next. Narrowing my decisions down, I decide that maybe Todoroki knows about this situation more than me. I don't favor the stoic man that much, but anything to have this planned right I will do it. Besides, if he can pull Momo with his bland ass then he should have the perfect idea.

I sigh in agony, picking up my phone to call Shoto. Damnit, if it weren't for y/n I wouldn't be asking this emotionless bastard for shit. The phone rang a couple times before Todoroki finally picked up.

"Bakugou." Shoto instantly read out my collar ID.

"Look icy-hot, I need some help." I muttered the last word.

"The Katsuki Bakugou needs help?" Shoto asked in a taunting manner.

"Yes Damnit." I groaned into the phone.

"Ask nicer, then I might consider it."

That damn bi-colored headed bastard. "Just fucking help me, I don't have time for this."

"Well I guess you don't want any help them." Todoroki chuckled, "Goodbye then—"

"Wait!" I sighed, looking at y/n's sleeping figure. All for y/n, all for y/n, all for y/n. Nothing more, nothing less. "Can you please help me?" I mumbled, but loud enough to make it through the phone line.

Shoto took a pause before sighing, "what do you need my assistance with?"

Damn fancy words. Looking at y/n, I figured I should talk to Shoto outside of the room, ya know just in case she's not actually asleep. Closing the room door behind me, I leaned onto the wall outside of the room, across from another room in front of me.