-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

21| Escape

You fluttered your eyes open to the smell off bacon and some type of bread. Must be Katsuki cooking. You thought, getting up from the bed.

Today was the day you two had to get a move on before your parents found you guys. What you didn't understand was why would they separate you guys if they wanted y'all to marry each other so bad in the first place. That didn't even make since to you, but you weren't going to think to hard on it since you weren't going to let them catch you or Bakugou.

You brushed your teeth, washed your face, did your hair, and pulled out some decent clothes from your pre-packed suitcase.

You decided to go with a UK style today, putting on grey sweatpants that matched with the sweat shirt. You sheepishly walked out to the kitchen, seeing Katsuki already fully dressed and cooking breakfast like expected. How you loved his cooking.

"Morning Katsuki." You chimed, wrapping your arms around his waist.

He wouldn't let you see, but his lips curved into a big goofy smile. "Good morning baby."

"What're you cooking? It smells good." You said, running your fingers under his shirt to feel his toned stomach.

"Waffles and bacon before we get on the road trip." He replied, shaking the pan of pork.
(Or turkey bacon)

"How long is the trip anyways? And where are we going?" You questioned, smushing your cheek against Katsuki's back.

"About 7 hours."

"Oh alright. Can we stop by CVS too? I need to get a few...tests." You said. Considering you and Katsuki have unprotected sex, you just wanted to make sure you weren't pregnant. You were on the pill, but anything can happen and you just wanted to go the safe way.

"Is it a baby?" He nonchalantly asked, as if he didn't really care whether you were pregnant or not.

"No no! I just need to check and pick up the pills." You quickly denied.

"Oh okay, just checking."

You twisted your face a little, then smiled. "So you wouldn't care if I was pregnant katsuki?" Your eyes wandered up to his face as he moved the pan, turning around to face you.

"As long as it's our baby, then no. I'd take care of the little brat with all of my heart." He shrugged, pecking you on the forehead.

You stared into his crimson eyes, excited to see he wouldn't care. It's not like you wanted a baby right now anyways though. "I think it'd have those bloody eyes just like you." You commented.

"And I think it'd have that slick attitude of yours just like you." He said, barely above a mumble.

"What's that suppose to mean?" You cocked an eyebrow, knowing exactly what he meant, "you think I have an attitude problem or something?"

"Yup." He replied, popping the 'p.'

"I know you're not talking, you look like shaggy mixed with a Pomeranian when you're mad. Oh and that's all the time." You slyly smirked.