-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

AN: PLEASE READ

Ummm hey besties. So this chapter will have smut again Bc why tf not. Although, it's CNC (consensual non-consensual). If you don't know what CNC is, it's a kink that is discussed between two partners about not having to ask for sexual things, and the person they do it to can act like they don't like it, or didn't give consent.

Ex: your bf fucking u while ur asleep then u like wake up feeling pleasurable. (Sorry that's like the best way to put it lmfao)

And obviously some people have a problem with that kink, saying it's rape or whatever, so if you don't like it then I advise you to skip this chapter. Or if you don't like it, just don't comment on it. Ty<3

Also tysm for over 100k reads!! I rlly did not think this book would get this far, this was literally only a freestyle when I was a beginner at writing so ty guys lol.

Ok on with the story :)

꧁꧂

Warning: slight smut, CNC, oral

20| Discuss

[Bakugou P.O.V]

I came out of the bathroom to see y/n, sleeping peacefully on her side. I just took a shower and threw on some sweats after drying my hair. She looked small compared to the large bed. I was so happy that she's all mine now, and nobody else's. Mine to look at, mine to please, mine to care for. all mine now. Even though she was mine before she knew it, but that isn't the point.

In which, that led me to a bright idea. I did indeed handle her roughly last night, although I know she enjoyed it, I kind of feel bad...whether she liked it or not. She always knows what to say, how to make me feel when I'm moody, or after a long day of work. Therefore, I want to make her feel the same.

I want her to wake up, feeling like she's in heaven.

I smirked to myself, making my way over to her. Small snores came from her mouth, soon to turn into moans. Her body is still probably exhausted, so what's the worse in her waking up, feeling on cloud 9?

I mischievously walked towards her, licking my lips thats soon to be replaced with y/n. I gently grabbed her thighs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. She loves her beauty rest so she's already a hard sleeper, but also having a tired body equals a much more deep slumber.

I got down on my knees, slowly lifting the oversized t-shirt she wore. No matter how many times I see that pretty pussy it never fails to arouse me.

I greedily attached my mouth to it, my tongue matching perfectly on all of her lady parts. And from there on, I began to work my magic. Surely, my jaw would get tired if she didn't wake up, but I didn't care.

I closed my eyes, swirling my tongue around her clit, thinking of things like 'what if I got a tongue piercing?' Should I get one? I'd have y/n do it for me if I did.

My arms wrapped around her upper thighs my tongue slurping up all of her juices between her folds. She slightly flinched, causing my eyes to open and look up at her delicate body. Still asleep. Time to bump it up a notch.