-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

11| New Location

"Fucking idiot.." you murmured under your breath with your arms crossed, standing in front of the desk.

"Hey what'd you just call me dumbass?!" Bakugou turned towards you, throwing his arms up.

"An idiot! We have to leave the damn hotel because you wanted to blow up the fucking bed!" You quickly remarked.

"And it was fucking worth it." He had a smug look on his face.

"Worth it my ass. Where are we going to go now?" You asked.

"I'll figure something out Damnit." He huffed, aggressively grabbing the suitcases, "let's go."

"lEt'S gO. Shut the hell up." You mocked him, grabbing one of your bags and following behind him. Bakugou muttered something under his breath, "what was that?"

"Nothing."

You smiled in victory, going out of the Hilton hotel to the parking lot. You tried to help Bakugou pack the car but he just gave you a 'what the fuck are you doing?' glare.

"What?"

"Get in the car."

"Why-"

"I got the bags, you get in the car."

"Yes massa." You sarcastically complied, walking around and getting into the passenger seat. Of course it was completely quiet, just the shuffling of Bakugou angrily stuffing the bags in the trunk.

What is yours and Bakugou's relationship anyway? Surely you two fuck, you both act like a couple, but it was never official. You don't like when things are foggy, you like when things are laid out, and this needed to be clear.

You felt the car move, indicating Katsuki got in, unsurprisingly slamming the door. Without a word he started driving, you confused as to where he was going to drive too.

"Katsuki?" You spoke in a soft voice,

"Yes y/n." He answered, already knowing you were either about to ask something or admit to something. His left hand groped the steering wheel, his right arm on the arm rest. Of course he had on his signature black t-shirt.

You took a pause before responding, "what are we?"

"What do you meant what are we? We're humans-"

"No." You cut him off, causing him to raise a brow, "what am I to you, Katsuki?" You asked firmly, looking at the ash blonde with a concerning expression.

A lump of air went down his throat, his eyes flickering for a split second and his ears turning red, "you're whoever you want to be to me." Bakugou struggled to say, like if he slipped up with one word he was done for.

You sucked your teeth at his complicated answer, "quit beating around the bush. Who am I to you." You emphasized 'you,' already fed up with his idiotic response. You needed everything to be sort out.

He sighed out of agony, slamming the brakes at a red light, causing you to jerk forward. Bakugou turned his head toward you, his eyes slowly opening from a long blink. "You're someone I love y/n. Ever since that incident I realized how much you meant to me." He openly admitted, moving his hand to your thigh. Your cheeks warmed, him remaining eye contact. The Bakugou..showing his feelings towards you?

"I-"

"Look I don't want to tell you everything right here. I want to admit everything to you in a different place, one with more meaning." The pad of his thumb grazed your thigh. "Just give me some time."

"That's fine. I guess I understand." You thinned your lips. You understood where he was coming from, but you didn't want to. You wanted to know what he thought about your guys' relationship right now. But I guess it wasn't the right place after all. I mean you two were just sitting in a rental car at a red light.

"Everything will be clear and no confusion at all. But for right now.." he leaned over, placing a kiss on your lips. It caught you by surprise, but you of course kissed back. His hand was on the back of your head, Bakugou greedily exploring your mouth. It was full of compassion, and definitely suspense. Your tongues grazed each other, both forgetting about where you two were, until a car honked.

Bakugou growled against your lips, pulling away. "Fucking dunce face." He groaned, speeding off, sitting up in his seat to get into a different lane quickly.

You stared at the spiky haired man, wishing you two weren't at a red light. "It was nice to finally have a conversation with you without you cussing in every sentence." You smiled.

"Whatever. Don't get to comfortable dumbass." You could see the side of his lips curving into a grin in victory as he slumped back down in the car seat. He put his hand back on your thigh, driving with his left hand only.

Boy was his side profile just a chefs kiss.

-

Bakugou pulled up to a glass building about 10 minutes later. "Katsuki Bakugou, where did you take us?" You asked in a motherly tone.

"Not the government name." He sarcastically threw his hands up, "we're at an apartment complex. Where else would we be."

It did not look like an apartment complex by the way. It looked like an expensive penthouse or something. But what else did you expect? Of course he'd pick somewhere like this. "Well mY bAd. I thought we were going to another hotel so I was confused for a moment." You both rolled your eyes like little girls in elementary school.

You both got out of the car, escorting your suitcases and bags into the apartment room. It was more like a studio room. Like one of those apartments with everything in one room, except for the bathroom.
(Picture is at the end of this chapter)

You were both now unpacking, "you know Katsuki. Momo is hosting another hero agency party." You had a smirk rested on your face.

"Fuck no before you get any ideas." He groaned. "We are never going to one again."

"Awh I didn't even get to ask yet." You whined, folding up a shirt and putting it away.

"That was the point. I don't need for you to go through that again." He ran his fingertips through his blonde locks, trying not to remember how much he missed you.

"Yeah, no kidding." You sat back on your heels, finally finished after hours of putting up clothes, toiletries, and kitchen ware. "I'm exhausted."

"Oh cmon, I was going to ask if I could take you on a date." Katsuki pouted.

You perched back up in shock, "oh really?" You were appalled from this. This would be your first actual date with Katsuki.

"Yeah, only if you want too." He actually gave you a genuine smile. One with care.

"Of course, just let me get a power nap in." You hurriedly climbed into the bed.

He chuckled, "alright, I'll be waiting." He watched you get under the covers before returning back to folding up his clothes. He would never admit it but it took him so many guts to ask that.

꧁꧂
Sorry for the short chapter..I needed a few things to tie up, leading to a bigger chapter.

I needed a few things to tie up, leading to a bigger chapter