-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

3|Japan!

The plane had arrived in Japan and you two were waiting for your bags to come.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this Bakugou!" You said out of excitement. "It's like starting a whole new life."

"Yeah.." he said hesitantly, looking at you with a light smile. He thought you looked cute when you were excited.

A few seconds later all of your guys bags came and you helped Bakugou get them off the machine and put them on the floor.

"Dammit why do you have so many bags?" He asked.

"Oh please this is barely half my closet." You replied.

He rolled his eyes picked up most of your bags, leaving you with 3 to get. You followed behind him, walking out of the airport, dragging the bags with you.

You two got on a transportation bus which took you both to get a rental car.

-

It was about 5 in the morning, you both have been up all night traveling to Japan. Now you were in the car once again, going to where ever Bakugou planned. '𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑤?' Were you two just going to split up? You kind of wanted to find out more about Bakugou though.

"Kaachan?" You broke the silence.

He didn't reply which made you roll your eyes.

"Bakugou." You said in a sarcastically girly voice.

"What?!" He yelled keeping his eyes on the road.

"Where are we going now? Is this the end?" You asked.

"What do you mean idiot?"

"What's gonna happen? Are you just going to drop me off at some random place and we go out different ways?" You asked softly. You didn't want to split up.

"Why the fuck would I just drop you off somewhere?" He hissed. "For now we're going to a hotel for the week."

'𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑤!' You took a breath of relief. "Ok good." you smiled.

"What you already can't live without me? We just met." He smirked.

"I wouldn't say that." You said dragging out the last word. "It's just..yeah I've got nothing." You gave up trying to lie.

"Yeah I know I'm irresistible." He teased.

"Oh my god shut up." You both laughed.

-

"Woah this is nice!" You exclaimed walking into the big hotel room. "How the hell did you find this in two days?"

"I have my ways." Bakugou replied.

It was about 5:50 a.m. now and you both began to unpack. You were so exhausted from the long trip.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna head to bed." You sleepily said.

"It's 6 in the fucking morning." He snarled.

"We've been up almost all night, I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep." You got up and started rummaging through the drawers. "Mind if I wear this?" You took out one of his hoodies.

"Yes I do. It's mine." He said.

"Thanks pal." You took it anyway and strutted to the bathroom and closing the door.

"I SAID NO DUMBASS!" He yelled.

"I knew you'd say yes! Your so sweet Bakugou!" You yelled back smiling and running the water. He huffed in agony and just gave it up, knowing you wouldn't back down.