-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

9| Memories

"Fuck." Bakugou muttered. "Okay y/n make sure you remember this night. Please for me." He pleaded, patting down your shirt.

"Why wouldn't I?" You said, just standing there, helping in no way.

"I don't know the side effects of the drugs." Bakugou responded. "Please don't forget this night." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't like waiting!" Someone yelled through the door.

"Shut the hell up, I'm coming Damnit!" Bakugou growled. He took a deep shaky breathe, "stay put." He whispered before walking out the bathroom.

Bakugou opened the door to be met with Hawks. "Hawks, what the hell are you doing here? And why did you say you were the police, you had me fucking scared." He sighed.

"I thought it would be cool. But I scared the one and only Bakugou?" Hawks cooed.

"What the fuck are you doing here Hawks." Bakugou  groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I heard we had an incident with y/n. Don't tell me you were the one who gave her those drugs katsuki." Hawks raised an eyebrow.

"No you dumbass. Some bastard gave her some fucked up shit so I had to blast him to hell." Bakugou gave him a smug look, "me and y/n are staying here, so I brought her back here to get her cleaned up."

Hawks nodded, "well we're going to have to do some further investigation, I'm going to have to take y/n to the hospital." He said.

"I'm going." Bakugou quickly retorted, crossing his arms.

"I'm afraid you can't for legal purposes. I'll call you when you're finally able to come though." Hawks walked himself into the hotel room. "Where is she?"

"Damnit." Bakugou groaned in defeat. "She's in the bathroom."

Hawks pranced himself to he bathroom to see you leaned against the sink. "Oh boy." Hawks said to himself before going over to you.

"Get away, where's Katsuki?" You spat.

"I'm Hawks, your boss at the agency you work at. Katsuki cannot see you while I'm taking you to the hospital." He reached out to grab you.

"I don't want to go to the hospital." You whined. "Katsuki is a better doctor." You wiggled your eyebrows, making the hothead blush in the other room.

Hawks hummed in response, finally grabbing you, holding you bridal style so you'd stop resisting. He walked out the bathroom, passing right by Bakugou.

"I swear if you lay a finger on her I'll crush your bird brain to pieces." Bakugou said sternly.

"Learn to trust your boss Bakugou. I'm the number two hero, not a villain." Was all Hawks said before shutting the door and flying down the hallway.

10 hours later

You woke up with your head throbbing. "Fuck, what happened last night." You went to rub your eyes but something around your wrists pulled you back. You looked down to see yourself in a hospital bed with a bunch of medical band around your limbs. "Why the hell am I in a hospital." You groaned.

"I see you're awake." You heard a woman voice. Her voice was deep but very soothing. Like Beyoncé.

You turned your head to see a nurse looking woman with medium length, red hair. "What am I doing here?"