-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

4|Party

{𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟵:𝟬𝟬 𝗽.𝗺}

"Can you hurry your ass up? You've been taking forever." You heard Bakugou groan outside the bathroom door.

It was an hour before the Houseparty started and you were trying to look great. You were so excited to meet new people and even more excited that Bakugou was coming with you.

"Oh shut up Bakuhoe I'm almost done." You rolled your eyes and began putting on some natural makeup.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" He yelled, kicking the door.

"𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢ℎ𝑜𝑒~" you sang and giggled.

"Yeah whatever, you're lucky your behind the damn do-"

You opened the door with your arms crossed. You had on short red dress that somewhat complimented your curves. You looked at Bakugou who had on some black trousers and a white t shirt. His sleeves were rolled up and the red tie he had on complimented his fierce eyes.

"You copied me!" You both yelled in sync.

"You always wanna be like me." You rolled your eyes and dramatically flipped your hair, walking in front of him.

He was trying to hide the fact he was blushing. "How the fuck was I suppose to know you were wearing red?" He growled.

"If you wanted to match then you could've just said that." You laughed.

"You should talk. You know my favorite colors red." He said, trailing behind you.

"Just like your face is?" You asked.

"Nope, but I know yours is." He smirked.

It's true. He looked so damn good in trousers. "Shut up." You squinted your eyes and grabbed a shoulder purse. He grinned, knowing he got the last word.

"Now let's go! You took forever to get ready!" You said grabbing his hand, and dragging him out the door. Obviously, it was you who took forever, but you loved making him mad.

"Your the one who was taking a fucking Hollywood shower." He snapped back. As you were dragging him down the hallway, he took that chance to think about you and how you looked and how much he could blush.

-

You and Bakugou walked side by side into the house and it immediately hit you with the smell of faint weed and alcohol. Music was blasting and colorful lights were spread all around. '𝑊ℎ𝑜'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?' You wondered.

"Hey welcome to Kirishima's party! You can call me momo! I'll lead you to your drinks girly." A girl with black hair came over to you and Bakugou. You could tell she was slightly tipsy.

"Uhh..sure!" You yelled hesitantly over the loud music.

"Great!" She quickly replied, grabbing your arm and dragging you away. You quickly glanced at Bakugou and gave him a weird smile as he just rolled his eyes.