-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵

29| Spare or Kill?

"holy fuck y/n." katsuki breathed, touch feeling like fire. it was a bit nippy outside, but his fingertips on your waist cut out the wind.

"katsuki, it's really you— but how—" you were at a loss of words from how you felt. you had no idea what to say. it felt like it's been ages, and you've been saving up for this moment and now all of a sudden your mind went blank. is this the effect on seeing someone you truly want to marry?

"i'm so happy we're back together i really am, but we need to get out of here—"

"Y/N GET BACK HERE, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" you heard a certain voice call out. chisaki.

bakugou was right. whatever embrace or welcome backs you two wanted to do, it would have to wait. right now, you both needed to focus on actually fleeing and it wasn't the time right now to be affectionate.

bakugou threw out an explosion, signaling you that he still had his quirk. too bad chisaki took yours away most likely.

"let's go!" bakugou grabbed your hand, running down the roof with you following. in the process, you kicked off your heels, not wanting to slow you two down. if you two were going to get away, you were going to get away.

with the rope still tied around you, you both came to the end of the roof. the jump was about four stories down, with a dumpster sitting right below your feet.

"katsuki, we're going to have to jump. we might get hurt but it's better than being here."

he sighed in panic, hearing footsteps coming to closer to you guys. "i swear on my life i'll protect you. i won't lay my eyes off of you either." bakugou grabbed the rope, pulling you two impossibly closer.

"i've got you now!" chisaki was about 5 feet away from you two, getting closer by the second.

katsuki took a deep breathe before jumping off and pulling you with him. you clenched your eyes shut, knowing the impact would be an instant regret, but then again, anything to just be with katsuki again.

a loud thud was made from the fall, katsuki groaning in pain and agony. you on the other hand didn't feel anything except his body. you slowly opened your eyes, seeing you on top of katsuki, his back against the top of the trash can.

he made sure to get in front of you so you wouldn't get hurt.

"fuckkkkk..." he dragged out the word, rubbing his back.

"katsuki! are you okay? we have to keep moving, i promise when we get somewhere safe i'll heal you to the best of my ability." you tapped on his cheeks with the palms of your hands.

"y-yeah, we've gotta keep.." he coughed. "moving."

you hopped up, jumping off the trash can as katsuki sat himself up. "damn kids, i'm coming for you!" you heard chisaki shout.

once katsuki heard that, he slid himself off of the trash can as fast as he could. then it hit you. your parents. they were still held hostage at the hideout, and you needed to find a way to save them like you promised. the thing is, should you tell katsuki now or later?