-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

24| Apart

you widened your eyes at his statement, a mixed feeling of emotions intruding your body. no no no no no no no NO. you felt your eyes getting glossy in defeat.

"what's the matter sweetheart?" Chisaki chuckled, putting a gloved hand on your chin.

you immediately remembered what went down in the elevator by staring into the same eyes that had you pinned down on the messy floor. you remembered bacon, eggs, grits, pancakes, and juice was everywhere because of you.

"the fuck do you mean what's the matter? are you telling me i have to get married to a man i don't even know...all over again?!" your voice started to raise, coming out more as a tremble.

"i'm not all that bad, plus i can spoil you with everything..." he started to rub his thumb on your cheek, making you jerk your head back. "oh don't act like that, i can treat you well during our marriage."

"i don't want to get married to you, i want to marry Katsuki not an old perv." you hissed, snatching your head away from Chisaki.

"you know, you shouldn't be so feisty when you're all chained up and i'm not. matters can get much more worse for you sweetheart." chisaki's voice was full of amusement and pride, watching you be helpless.

"i don't care and stop calling me sweetheart." you groaned. "where's my dad? i need to have a word with him."

"sorry, but he told me to take care of you for now because he doesn't want to look his own daughter in the face due to how much trouble you caused him." chisaki shrugged, "so, you're all mine...sweetheart."

"one, i'm not all yours. two, i'm not following. why do i have to marry you when i was perfectly fine marrying katsuki?"

"if you were perfectly fine with marrying him...then why'd you two run off?" chisaki smirked.

"well—" you started off, knowing the whole story would be complicated. "i didn't know that i'd fall in love with the boy. i didn't even want to be married, and when you just throw something in my face like that...then of course i'm going to react. now that we both got to know each other, we know that we belong together and marrying each other isn't so bad after all." you explained.

"how come you can't get to know me?" he put a thumb on your bottom lip, making your narrow your eyes.

"look at yourself. your a middle-aged man who chained me up." you rolled your eyes, leaning your head back. "plus, i already know who i want to marry and it's not you dumbass."

"i need to put an end on your little attitude y/n...show you how bad i can really get." he began getting rougher, pulling your hair towards him.

"uncuff me, you'll really see how bad i can get." you challenged.

"no can do. i think i'll just use you while you're chained up."

"use me?"

"yes, use you y/n." he cackled manically, undoing his pants.

no, no not again. you swallowed thickly, "no, please don't." your face was full of terror as you vigorously shook your hands, wanting to be free.

"where's all that back talk huh y/n?" he threw the belt on the floor, pulling down his pants. "don't worry, i'll make it quick...for me."

-

[Bakugou P.O.V.]

my eyes fluttered open, but then shot open once i saw where i was at. what the hell? i couldn't move, my feet were chained and so were were my wrists, and where is y/n?