-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

25| Hell and Back

you batted your eyes open from falling asleep yesterday, feeling groggy and worn out. your legs were sore, your arms were sore, everything just hurt like hell. about 4 days had been by too.

you were still in the same cold room, chained up and on the floor where Chisaki left you last after using you. so many thoughts still flooded your mind to this morning.

where's Katsuki?

is he still at the hotel or did they get him too?

what's going to happen to me and him?

will i ever see him again?

"good morning angel." you heard a familiar coo after the basement door was open. Kai chisaki.

you didn't reply, just changed your posture. the only thing you had on was a black shirt so he could touch you if he wanted to with ease at anytime.

"how rude of you not to say anything back." he started to take more steps towards you, making you groan mentally. there was no way you were going to talk back to him like how you did the past days.

"morning." you said lowly.

"that's more like it!" he chimed, now standing in front of you. "i have some news for you angel!"

you thinned your lips, waiting to hear what he possibly had to say.

"We found Bakugou, and lucky for him...he's getting married to Yachi!" chisaki laughed.

kill.

that was all what ran through your mind. you wanted to kill Yachi and Chisaki. you slowly raised your eyes up to Kai, them darkening by the second.

you wanted to bust out of these chains and chisaki knew it. he enjoyed every bit of it. "what's wrong y/n? you should be happy for him. after all, you will be marrying me so no biggie!"

the sarcastic tone ran through every word that flew out his mouth, making you see even more red. "where is katsuki." you muttered, knowing if you went any higher it'd come out as a yell.

"don't worry about that angel." he put a gloved hand on your cheek, "he's in good hands of Yachi, having a really fun time."

you weren't buying it. after everything you and Katsuki did with each other, all the arguments, the fleeing, there's no way he's in 'good care' with anyone other than you.

who knows, right now he could be in the same situation as you. "and when is he getting married?" you questioned.

"supposedly in a week, just like me and you...y/n chisaki." he smiled, manically at that. his golden eyes now rusty.

you started to not listen to his rambling, only thinking of your life without being with Bakugou. he was your entertainment, he might've not been your peace, but knowing how much of an aggressive person he was but had a soft spot for you was your peace. you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.

you were so zoned out that you didn't even realize Chisaki had left. you hated all of them. your dad, your mom, your step sister, chisaki. everyone who was involved with this, you hated.

you were stuck.

-

you were eating the small portion of food that Chisaki gave you after he left about an hour ago. it wasn't too much, but it tasted good so that was a plus.