-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

Warning: Attempted rape/drugs/sexual content⚠️

8|Teddy Bear

"This one or the other other one?" You stood in the closet, holding up your dress so Bakugou could choose.

"It doesn't matter at this point. Your dumbass took forever to fucking get ready. Just pick a damn dress so we can go to the stupid party." Bakugou growled.

"But Katsuki, I need your opinion on which one to wear!" You whined, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He scoffed and went in silence, examining the dresses you had in your hands. "The red one." He muttered.

"Of course. Red one it is!" You smiled making him roll his eyes. You turned around and started to take the dress off the hanger to put it on. "You gonna get out of just keep staring at me?" You said.

"I think I'm gonna keep staring." He replied. You knew he had that rare smirk across his face.

You sighed and started undressing yourself to put the dress on. It was a simple short dress but what made it complex is the tightness. It was one of your favorite dresses because of how much it complimented your curves and cleavages.

"Nice ass." Bakugou complimented, admiring you. You shook it a little with a giggle to tease him a bit. "Keep throwing it back then we might not be able to go to the party." He chuckled.

"Shut up you pervert." You playfully rolled your eyes as you slid on your dress. I pulled up the straps to my shoulders and reached back to zip it up. You tugged on the zipper but it wouldn't budge. You kept yanking it up but it would just go right back down.

You felt hands on your waist and Bakugou had yanked you to himself, pulling up your zipper. You jumped at first but relaxed as he gently zipped up your dress. "You could've asked for my help." He said while making sure your zipper was secure.

You felt a rush of butterflies enter your stomach from his surprisingly gentle touch. "Thank you katsuki!" You said in an sarcastic, overt excited tone, causing him to click his tongue. You put on your shoes and walked into the bathroom. After spraying on some of your favorite perfume, you did some light natural makeup.

You checked yourself out a bit until you were satisfied and turned off the vanity, going into the bedroom of the hotel. "How do I look?" You said with spread hands and wiggled your fingers.

"You look beautiful now can we go?" Bakugou whined.

"Fine you big baby." You rolled your eyes and clung onto his left arm as you two finally left the hotel.

-

You and Bakugou walked into the house, immediately hit by woody smell of weed and alcohol. You scrunched your face and looked at Bakugou who was making the same face. You chuckled and tapped his shoulder causing him to look at you. You just realized the height difference from how he was looking down, almost towering over you. The lights were slightly flashing and his eyes were so majestic. It literally felt like it was just the two of you.

You waved your hand, indicating for him to bend down to your level. "Let's go dance Katsuki!" You semi yelled in his ear so he could hear you over the loud music. The blonde blushed at the sound of his first name and nodded his head.

You grabbed his arm and practically dragged him out to the dance floor which had a disco ball above it. Everyone was drinking and dancing. Everything was hype and upbeat.

Your favorite song started to come on and you got excited. You started to move your hips at the beat as Bakugou just stood there and admired your weird tactics. "Come on Katsuki!" You shouted, grabbing his wrists and waving them around.